Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Excalibur: Warframe Or Skin

DarkLordX2

It will never happen, but I want it to be a temporary upgrade activated by doing certain things that only highly experienced players would be able to do. It'll probably just be a whole warframe though. Nice and boring.

It's a whole warframe indeed, just asking people what they prefer.

(Although we all know the answer.)

The real question isn't how, it's when.

should be a warframe, although im always hoping for warframe AND skin.

the warframe could be excal prime, and umbra skin will be the defult look, while funders keep the normal excal prime skin for themself.

alernately, umbra can be tagged as exaclibur prime, and not give founders any extra mastery fodder, personally, i just want a way to catch up on missing affinity.

So, I have seen a lot of people arguing if the Umbra Excalibur is gonna be a Warframe or a Skin, honestly, for me it will be an entire new warframe rather than a skin, how about you?

http://strawpoll.me/5616658

PD: This is just a poll, nothing to do with DE's decision.

monthes away ... or also not ...

When you use Exalted blade for 3 minutes Excalibur will henshin into Umbra MODE!!!

TENSHIN into umbra, TENSHIN ... =:P

Edited by SbruL

I hope its a skin. I dont want to spend Forma on another frame variant.

I don't care if it's another frame. I just want to be able to use it as an alt skin for Excal Prime, mainly for the cloth and pattern (which is more in line with the other Prime frames' patterns). And the PBR'd metal. That too.

25% vote for skin....... this has founders written all over it, Eletismmmmmmmm, poweeercreep, derpppp!!!! (JK)

But seriously even if you guys don't get to have The umbra as a skin I heard about a prime immortal skin for excal that is coming out.

Did you guys hear about this?

You spelled elitism wrong... About that Prime Immortal skin for Excal Prime and Frost Prime. I want that to be real, but I'm feel like that's what Scott meant when he said they (DE) were trolling dataminers. Because I don't think Mynki would care too much about making Immortal Skins for those, since doing so is basically offering what amounts to a redesign of those frames (and we all know how Mynki doesn't like to revisit stuff).