Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Bad When Your Birthday Is Just Another Day?

LordOfScrugging

every day is just another day.

there are no special occasions. there are no holidays. there is no weekend.

every day is a day. they're all the same.

the world might shut down on certain days, but you can get work done every day, so why wouldn't you.

taking breaks when you want to is far more efficient than taking them when it's a waste.

What you need to do is allow yourself a Birthday Week. Sometimes individual days can suck real &#! chowder. Give yourself an entire week to celebrate so you can be sure you get at least one super rockin'-&#! day.

It's your birthday, and you're awesome! One day cannot contain it! Celebrate! o3o

For me they have been "just another day" since... I dunno, 10 years ago or so. Only difference from now to then, is that back then a few people would say "Happy birthday" to me, now only 2 do it. Considering that I'm not a festive person, I don't really mind never doing a party (I only got that once in my life, when I was 10, and said never again, it wasn't bad, just not my thing) and just going through a regular day. Usually I just go drink some coffee somewhere and spend a good time alone, but this last few years I haven't got the money for that, so 2 cups of instant coffee at home instead of the usual one will do, I enjoy the simple things, and if other people won't do anything for me, I shall enjoy it my way.

If tomorrow's update isn't delayed for another day, then part of my birthday will be trying out new stuff in Warframe. O_O   (Yes, mine is tomorrow.) And might give myself a name change 'cause I want to use a different IGN.
And double the coffee. <3

And have another happy birthday from a person from the interwebs!

\(o_O\)

|(O_O)|

(/O_o)/

|(O_O)|

\(O_O)/ ~Party night pose!~

Edited by Sorrow0110

Happy Birthday to you in advance.

It's all depends on each person - person on how they view their own personal life. 

I believe that days are same in my opinion, it's you or any individual who make the difference in that day which becomes a past & reminder of experience which does not come every time in everyone's life.

Anyways, Cheers on having pizza. Enjoy Life.

Edited by IIWingSaberII