Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Booze Of Choice

DiosGX

Hello internet Warframing psychopaths I am drunk as hell from some 30 year old Jack Daniels that has never been opened until recently. I have learned tonight I @(*()$ love Jack Daniels and you should too.

What do you drink and why? o3o

Hello internet Warframing psychopaths I am drunk as hell from some 30 year old Jack Daniels that has never been opened until recently. I have learned tonight I @(*()$ love Jack Daniels and you should too.

What do you drink and why? o3o

Irish whiskey and gin. 

Two versatile liquors. 

i'm very fond of Vodka.

while it's filtered to have a very empty taste, it does also taste like fire.

quite content.

mix it with something else? why would i do that? it's fine just the way it is.

non-alcohols though, Birch Beer is the s...! no contest.

If you actually drink V8 on the regular, I salute your dedication toward proper nutritional intake.

For real. o3o

"on the regular" is an understatement

this is from this week+last week

c455c57127697b98189250ce30f7fbf1.jpg

of course I also drink the regular V8 but I didn't have any bottles laying around to throw in that picture

I have to admit I am quite a fan of a Tokyo Iced Tea when I'm out with other people. That S#&$ gets my lips pretty loose though.

Was at a retirement party some years back for a family member that was mayor of a city here in California. Bunch of political hotshots from local branches were there. I was the only person present that was under the age of 50.

I pretty much told all of them nobody gives a F*** about politics and eventually they're going to run out of voters because we'd rather watch Comedy Central. I wasn't nice about it.

"on the regular" is an understatement

this is from this week+last week

c455c57127697b98189250ce30f7fbf1.jpg

of course I also drink the regular V8 but I didn't have any bottles laying around to throw in that picture

haha holy crap dude. Be careful.

I have Crohn's Disease, which I'm not saying other people should really give a F***, but, when I drink too much pasteurized crap it can really play hell on my digestive tract. Hope you're getting a sufficient intake of acidophilus to counteract it. Too much of that S#&$ can F*** you up. :P

Edited by DiosGX

2 parts dry gin, 1 part Pisco, with a hint of blackberry. The drink of sirs.

I totally made that the **** up. Lately its been Limaritas.

Might try it to see how it fares.

Anyways, since you shared something, here's my recipe for a good Irish Coffee: 

1 - 1.5 oz. Irish whiskey, depending whether your host likes the very warm sensation (like warm coals) within his/her chest (chilled so that the drink would be a bit cooler, and that seems to make it taste better)

Enough Americano to almost fill the Irish Coffee glass to the top. 

Whipped cream (not pre-whipped, you have to whip it yourself).

1 tablespoon of brown sugar (can use white sugar since the drink is going to be dark anyways). 

Pour whiskey down into the Irish Coffee glass, then fill it with the Americano. Add sugar, stir until sugar dissolves. Whip cream until semi-stiff, and layer it over the drink. Serve while hot.