Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Now That We're In October, And Halloween Is Nearing...

Cyborg-Rox

What do you think we'll get in this year's Day of the Dead? First year we got a pack of sp00py themed weapon skins, second year the first skins returned, with an equal amount of new skins, and the awesome bat-wing shoulder armor pieces.

Realistically speaking, we'll probably get both old skin packs back, as well as the bat wings, with another new skin pack, and something else unique. Not sure what that would be though. Maybe a Syandana of some sorts? Or maybe that epic Rhino skin teased in devstreams? 

Also, what's your wishlist of weapon skins this year? It seems they're making skins for weapons made since the previous Day of the Dead, but I have a wider wishlist so I'll just get to it.

Karak. It looks great, and the Wraith version is wonderful, but it's stained in purple because of a PBR bug unlike other Wraiths, and that'd be fixed with a skin.

Atomos. My absolute favorite secondary in the game, but it looks like an ugly boxing glove. At least a skin would remove the gray stains.

AkSomati. I like these a lot as well, but they look so dull, lacking any patterns at all, despite all the open surfaces.

Centaur. Yes, I know, it's Archwing. But come on, Archwing needs some love too :c Also I love this weapon.

Tonkor. It's an absolute beast, but looks way too dull.

Gammacor. Again, this is because of the same PBR bug, if you colour it black it turns into metallic purple. Blue with Synoid.

Lex. This weapon is ancient by now, I know. But I really like the original look of this weapon, and it's absolutely useless compared to Lex Prime, which has all the Prime gimmicks and uncolourable gold.

There, that's it. What do you think, Tenno?

Edited by Cyborg-Rox