Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gersemi Valkyr Skin, Best Thing To Happen To Warframe?

Cleesus

It will return after sometime like Excas did. You know actually its a smart move. Players will buy it now because it will go away because they dont want to miss this opportunity. When they will bring it back, it will be a news worthy annoucement again and they will sell even more.

No its not, The amount of customers you get over 14 days is far less than the amount of customers who comes around 365 days. What if they don't have it on the market when patch 18 comes around. When a whole lot more people might show up. Yes they will generate a burst of money but then what? Oh its over now people can enjoy less content again for the game. What DE should do is just keep it in there. To fill the store with stuff so people will buy it. There is no limited amount of stuff for this. The skin is only for one frame too so the amount of people who want it might just miss it because while DE did put it the patch note they completely left out the part where its time limited and its just one line about it too, not even an image. That is bad PR right there, if you make something time limited you better make it pretty obvious to get the most out of it. Especially if you put it on a 2 week limit. You could just miss it in that time window since 2 weeks is easy to miss when not playing warframe.

They could also put back all the previous Prime access apart from founders pack, so those frames or weapons that can't be gotten through Void can be bought. When the only way to get those is either trading with platinum or buying with cash straight up I'm sure big part would buy those prime access packs. For most reason it would be for the accessories too. It will generate money for you. Its what you are after so why not just re release them? You are only loosing money on this. Think about it, how many of you missed an prime Access pack that had some sweet gear that you wanted but can never get EVER again? If option came up, would you buy it?

How do you think Valve would do with TF2 if they constantly removed old skins or made them time limited? They would most likely generate less money.

There are going to be a lot of topics about when the skins is going to come back or where to buy it. They might just give up on it don't feel like buying it when it actually comes around. But they most likely would have bought it at the time when he really wanted it. Sure hope they bring it back during winter, because that's a really good time to have it on the market or you know they could just not remove it at all.

thanks. Because the skin is only available for 11 more days, Im going to farm plat from the void (get prime parts and sell them) until I can afford it. then I can take my time getting Valkyr, and have an AWESOME skin available instantly for an AWESOME frame!

Yup, that's what I figured. Good luck :)

I was kinda like "eh" at first about the skin, but now that I actually see it in the color scheme I wanted to see it in, she's downright marvelous. Screw the Corpus, this Valkyr's meant to stay unshackled!

Oh, I'll contribute a picture as well I suppose:

kwmUN.jpg

Edited by Trowicia

I hate it, colors, proportions, the feet, the helmet... Is the tail even removable like they said it'd be? ugh, I haven't been more dissapointed since archwing.

Yeah I hate it too. Someone did a steel or metal skin for valkyr and it kept her legs normal.  This new one DE did is a huge disappointment. The legs and feet are bad, her body looks off and the ball-gag looking thing in her mouth or whatever sucks. Her head looks like a bug head. I was hoping for stuff I'd see in the concept art, those people are doing talented things and those get so many likes yet they go with this... gersemi thing. Hopefully the chinese version looks better and we get that.

Edited by BloodDoll

Yeah I hate it too. Someone did a steel or metal skin for valkyr and it kept her legs normal.  This new one DE did is a huge disappointment. The legs and feet are bad, her body looks off and the ball-gag looking thing in her mouth or whatever sucks. Her head looks like a bug head. I was hoping for stuff I'd see in the concept art, those people are doing talented things and those get so many likes yet they go with this... gersemi thing. Hopefully the chinese version looks better and we get that.

Tastes and color i guess^ basically i really disliked the original valkyr skin including the bonds and found her gameplay annoying

This skin was a love at first sight and came with some great tweak on valkyr's skill resulting in me doing most of my mission with her for now (even when it's not the most appropriate choice) thus dethroning Exca/frost/nova/chroma/loki/equinox :p 

still waiting for my bacon frame though :(

I was kinda like "eh" at first about the skin, but now that I actually see it in the color scheme I wanted to see it in, she's downright marvelous. Screw the Corpus, this Valkyr's meant to stay unshackled!

Oh, I'll contribute a picture as well I suppose:

kwmUN.jpg

Sexy

I was a little interested in this skin until I took a really close look at it... Is it just me or do the arms look like crap? The body and the helmet are cool but those arms... just try switching back and forth between the standard skin and gersemi and compare the arms...

at first i really wanted it but after seeing mote photos and the off color it has... i dont think id be worth the plat, it just doenst look "premium" to me i supose but! im glad others can enjoy it, maybe its just my odd sense of taste :p

edit: the oringal concept and art i thought was really good but the 3D model seems to lack the orignals look.. and it looks much to glossy ;~;

Edited by Reedfish

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old and Busted

FAV.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Hotness 

Kymera.png

EDIT: Man, I really wish I had a Void Sigil for this costume. :(

Edited by Exodess

I hate that the other heads are larger scale and have a different coloring effect so matching is virtually impossible.

Yeah. The coloring in particular bothers me. You can't tell in most lighting conditions, but some missions have a lighting effect that makes it blatantly obvious. Infuriates me to no end. :(