Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 17.5.4

[DE]Rebecca

I love everything that Update 17.5 has to offer, but please for the love of The Lotus, please fix these bugs that are conviniently

placed int his thread https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/448693-stealth-and-ai-system-broken-beyond-belief/

Its everything regarding Stealth and Ai.  Again, like i said before, if you, DE, plan to make a Tactical Alert or event where stealth is neeeded, FIX these first, please.

Any news on a fix for Valkyr's new tail not counting as an "auxiliary" cosmetic item? It's obvious it's not part of the default model and having it superglued on is really buggin' me. Also is it intentional that Valkyr's bonds are still wearable for the new skin? They look rather silly being attached to the open air next to Valkyr's elbows.

AW Defense on Neptune have really big enemy scalling issue, enemeis jump from lvl 30 to 70 and generally that defense is big mess, pretty much low shuttle stats, enemies bugging into object. You should create defense with one object on more simple map

just fyi.. the dialog  after beating the juggernaut-golem is still unsynced.

You can be already in your archwing when Ordis screams the "To hell with the 44 directive".

also, the jordas golem animation when moving to the other side of the "arena" , can push your archwing INSIDE some of the debris around the map and get you stuck.

also, reviving in this mission is nearly impossible (the smoke cloud units destroy your shields and hp in seconds)

Edited by Cesarin

Hotfix 17.5.4

Changes:

• Reduced the scale of the Juggernaut so he can squeeze through tight spaces a little easier!
  • Removed 'the floppy bacon' behaviour of the Prime Pyra Syandana and improved physics on the Yamako Prime Scarf to be more 'metal' than 'cloth'.  
  • Renamed Secondary Weapon Conclave Mod from HIGH NOON to SHOWDOWN so it doesn't conflict with the Redeemer Stance.
  • Various sound tweaks and fixes for Corpus Modular enemies.
  • Difficulty tweaks to Archwing Interception: Reduced overall enemy count, tweaked enemy spec to cap max simultaneous count and spawn chance of various units.
  • Various lighting tweaks and polish passes on PBR Void.
  • Removed Juggernaut spawns from Jordas Golem bossfight.

Fixes

• Fixed enemies not doing anything in Defense missions.
  • Fixed Spawning issues in Exterminate missions.
  • Fixed Chroma and Equinox's Energy colour not properly affecting states in PvP matches.
  • Fixed Sonicor projectiles detonating from inside the wall of a Snowglobe.
  • Fixed the healthbars over enemies setting not saving your preference between logins.
  • Fixed the Stug primary fire shooting continuously and not using ammo.
  • Fixed uncharged Stug shots doing the same damage as fully charged when upgraded with multishot mods.
  • Fixed a progression stopper that could occur in Corpus Outpost Mobile Defense alert missions due to wrong level being used.
  • Fixed the Ack & Brunt slide attack not scaling the model while equipped.
  • Fixed the wrong quest diorama appearing upon completion of the Jordas Precept.
  • Fixed further issues with people unable to access the Jordas Precept quest.
  • Fixed various localization issues.

awesome now all that is left is to fix the revive issue in the Golem bossfight and the crazy little amount of exp we get from every archwing mission

DE, many people have expressed their dislike for chroma's ultimate effigy energy drain. The ultimate drains far too much for what it does. Do you have any plans to fix this and reduce the energy cost?

With full power duration and no efficency build chroma's ult drains 4 per second. that is very usable now. you just need to mod for both efficency and duration.

Something buggin' in the Liset?

So, this is the first time of noticed this after such a long time of not playing but I set all my Liset interior colours to only: Red, Black, and White. Then I start walking around in the ship waiting for something to finish in the foundry, and I see this circle parts of the ship with a gold colour.

oQnqCpD.jpg

Im pretty sure this is a bug, especially since you guys added a new ship. But whatever it may be, pls just fix this discoloration issue.

And also, I don't know if you [DE] ever noticed this since open beta but whenever I play the game for a cetain amount of time, my keybaord language would automatically switch to "English (Canada)" instead of staying in "English (United States)", which makes it annoying when adding a "?" and it sends an "É" instead.

Hotfix 17.5.4

Changes:

• Reduced the scale of the Juggernaut so he can squeeze through tight spaces a little easier!
  • Removed 'the floppy bacon' behaviour of the Prime Pyra Syandana and improved physics on the Yamako Prime Scarf to be more 'metal' than 'cloth'.  
  • Renamed Secondary Weapon Conclave Mod from HIGH NOON to SHOWDOWN so it doesn't conflict with the Redeemer Stance.
  • Various sound tweaks and fixes for Corpus Modular enemies.
  • Difficulty tweaks to Archwing Interception: Reduced overall enemy count, tweaked enemy spec to cap max simultaneous count and spawn chance of various units.
  • Various lighting tweaks and polish passes on PBR Void.
  • Removed Juggernaut spawns from Jordas Golem bossfight.

Fixes

• Fixed enemies not doing anything in Defense missions.
  • Fixed Spawning issues in Exterminate missions.
  • Fixed Chroma and Equinox's Energy colour not properly affecting states in PvP matches.
  • Fixed Sonicor projectiles detonating from inside the wall of a Snowglobe.
  • Fixed the healthbars over enemies setting not saving your preference between logins.
  • Fixed the Stug primary fire shooting continuously and not using ammo.
  • Fixed uncharged Stug shots doing the same damage as fully charged when upgraded with multishot mods.
  • Fixed a progression stopper that could occur in Corpus Outpost Mobile Defense alert missions due to wrong level being used.
  • Fixed the Ack & Brunt slide attack not scaling the model while equipped.
  • Fixed the wrong quest diorama appearing upon completion of the Jordas Precept.
  • Fixed further issues with people unable to access the Jordas Precept quest.
  • Fixed various localization issues.

Pls fix the visual bug when you equip prisma deadalus shoulder plates on ash prime

Hotfix 17.5.4

Changes:

How about making them actually DROP those Pherliac pods?

EDIT: He said just as he finally finds one! Still, the low drop chance is just obnoxious, please stop it.

Edited by Yurinaga

Never saw any announcement of Void Defense rewards no longer saving every 5 waves.

Now it seems that if you fail at any point, ALL previous rewards will be lost.

Is this an intended change, or a bandaid to stop another thing from occurring? Did you break something again?

Also: Still no fix for: Player losing control of Mesa after Revive when dying while using Peacemaker.

#yearofquality" -.-

Edit: Key is not lost, apparently

Edited by SoanoS