Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Year So Far.

Askell91

So this is section is for feedback right? Than here i come.

the + : -parkour 2.0

-new bosses

-graphic improvements

-Liset

-new frames and weapons

-finaly i can use shotguns not just rifles and bows

the - : -most of the new weapons are useless mastery folder without any fun

-most of the new weapons and warframes have ridiculous build cost's (eaven the clan tech)

-the grindwall is higher than ever (like in the 'Too damn high" meme)

-the new cosmetics are too expensive

-this year was announced as Year of Quality but there was more nerf than in League of Legends so far...

-kubrows are cute but sadly dumb and i did not realy saw any intention of improveing them

-the usual get spawned outside of mission issues and random host migrations are still issues

The - part is too....much for me. I think i will leave the game for a few month than check back. If there is still 0 improvement i just gonna post my account and leave the game. Mr 20 with 2700+ plat :) you guys gonna love it. XD

(These are my thoughts. No offense intended, only feedback as i said.)

Lol most of the weapons are useless mastery fodder? Um did you forget about the syndicate primaries?

Not entirely wrong...

We have 140+ weapons guys. Yet you clearly can't deny that some weapons are used wayyy more than others...

Never saw a thread about Mire or Embolist,for example. Opticor,Soma prime,etc on the other hand... (' < ')

OP, if you feel burned out, you know what to do indeed... I'm pretty sure the game will give you a nice slap once U18 comes. ;)

Edited by unknow99

hmmm maybe we should focus on re balancing stuff instead? polish old content? buuuuuuuuuuuuut to do that takes money, and new content makes more money then old content T.T I am slowly dreading the fact that war frame might be dying D:

Well, that's how everything in this world works - everything that is made is made for money. Even when people really want to do something for fun, in most cases its still costs money, because everyone needs money. Just accept it and move on.

They will fix old content, just slowly. Be patient my friends.

Warframe is all about patience.

Well, that's how everything in this world works - everything that is made is made for money. Even when people really want to do something for fun, in most cases its still costs money, because everyone needs money. Just accept it and move on.

They will fix old content, just slowly. Be patient my friends.

Warframe is all about patience.

eh maybe I am just paranoid.

You guys write down almost only modified weapons (syndicates most and primed weapons), BUT any of you can name a good weapon except Tonkor? Hmm?

No OP, this isnt the section for feedback (at the time of this post).

Others says this tab is for feedback too... well im at the point where i can't realy care less... max an operator will move it elsewhere >_>.

Edited by Askell91

You guys write only down modified weapons (syndicates most and primed weapons), BUT any of you can name a good weapon except Tonkor? Hmm?

Ninkondi

Sonicor

Atomos

Spira

Tekko

5 Off the top of my head. And that's 2015 alone.

Edited by Buzkyl

You guys write down almost only modified weapons (syndicates most and primed weapons), BUT any of you can name a good weapon except Tonkor? Hmm?

Amprex, phage, synapse, opticor, dread, angstrum, atomos, brakk, ack and brunt, serro, dual ichor are all weapons that don't have a better variant that I would bring to T4.

If they release a "late game" weapon then it'll just have to be rebalanced later due changes in enemy scaling. Part of removing required mods, which is part of the year of quality. Having a bad weapon be buffed would be recieved better then a nerf.

Maybe the intention behind improving the genetic foundry, was to improve the genetic foundry. The genetic foundry directly correlates to kubrows therefore improving the foundry improves the player's experience with kubrows.

"Year of quality" means a whole lot of cleaning, buffing, and nerfing. Considering how powerful we are it's no wonder there has been many "nerfs"/changes. Yes this is a pve game however even in pve games there is a certain balance between enemies and players, Warframe doesn't have that balance. We have late game where people are saying buff everything to this point, then you have the rest of the game where people are just breezing through all the content.

No the cosmetics have been the same. Capes are a new item therefore have their own pricing, which still doesn't vary from other cosmetics. Hell the Valkyr premium skin still costs the regular price (proto skins cost the same) of 150.

In programming: fix one problem make 10 more. If they aren't found and/or reported then the bugs stay.

If by grindwall you are refering to:

Baro - 2 week void grind.

Dropships - Find all the parts in rare caches. I found the bp for the mantis arfter I already bought the bp in the market.

Archwing - Regular weapons require you to grind for parts.

Then yes I agree.

Crafting costs, yeah...... The worse offenders are Chroma, Equinox, and archwing. Other then that most of it is the same, nothing like the panthera has appeared. Hopefully they don't add another material.

dread, tigris, soma, vectis, boltor, attica, daikyu, torrid, drakgoon, khom, phage, amprex, tiberon, quanta

despair, marelock, angstrum, kulstar, atomos, nukor, brakk, detron, spira, aksomati, castanas

tonbo, nikana, galatine, gram, scindo, boltace, jat kittag, dakra, serro, orthos, I'd love to say hate (or any scythe) but........

Edited by Postal_pat

If they release a "late game" weapon then it'll just have to be rebalanced later due changes in enemy scaling. Part of removing required mods, which is part of the year of quality. Having a bad weapon be buffed would be recieved better then a nerf.

Maybe the intention behind improving the genetic foundry, was to improve the genetic foundry. The genetic foundry directly correlates to kubrows therefore improving the foundry improves the player's experience with kubrows.

"Year of quality" means a whole lot of cleaning, buffing, and nerfing. Considering how powerful we are it's no wonder there has been many "nerfs"/changes. Yes this is a pve game however even in pve games there is a certain balance between enemies and players, Warframe doesn't have that balance. We have late game where people are saying buff everything to this point, then you have the rest of the game where people are just breezing through all the content.

No the cosmetics have been the same. Capes are a new item therefore have their own pricing, which still doesn't vary from other cosmetics. Hell the Valkyr premium skin still costs the regular price (proto skins cost the same) of 150.

In programming: fix one problem make 10 more. If they aren't found and/or reported then the bugs stay.

If by grindwall you are refering to:

Baro - 2 week void grind.

Dropships - Find the all that parts in rare caches. I found the bp for the mantis arfter I already bought the bp in the market.

Archwing - Regular weapons require you to grind for parts.

Then yes I agree.

Crafting costs, yeah...... The worse offenders are Chroma, Equinox, and archwing. Other then that most of it is the same, nothing like the panthera has appeared. Hopefully they don't add another material.

dread, tigris, soma, vectis, boltor, attica, daikyu, torrid, drakgoon, khom, phage, amprex, tiberon, quanta

despair, marelock, angstrum, kulstar, atomos, nukor, brakk, detron, spira, aksomati, castanas

tonbo, nikana, galatine, gram, scindo, boltace, jat kittag, dakra, serro, orthos, I'd love to say hate (or any scythe) but........

Same messange... new weapons what we got dis  <---year. :) and do not list syndicate or primes ... go get em tiger..

Strange I see nothing in here that says only weapons from this year.

Same messange... new weapons what we got dis  <---year. :) and do not list syndicate or primes ... go get em tiger..

It's 3am and I'm not about to look up which weapons came from which year :P

Listing weapons only from a certain year would be unfair on weapons such as shotguns and supra which have recieved changes (or new mods appeared) in this year but wouldn't be contenders for previous years. Leaving out variants is also rather foolish because it's like saying they don't matter or they don't exist when they're right in front of you.

There is also the fact that unlike previous years where DE would just dump weapons on us. They are actualy trying to balance the game while adding content. Which is a bit like digging while someone pours dirt into the hole.

The first two sentences of my previous post suggest why having more "late game" releases while balancing is a bad idea.

Edited by Postal_pat

Strange I see nothing in here that says only weapons from this year.

It's 3am and I'm not about to look up which weapons came from which year :P

Listing weapons only from a certain year would be unfair on weapons such as shotguns and supra which have recieved changes (or new mods appeared) in this year but wouldn't be contenders for previous years. Leaving out variants is also rather foolish because it's like saying they don't matter or they don't exist when they're right in front of you.

There is also the fact that unlike previous years where DE would just dump weapons on us. They are actualy trying to balance the game while adding content. Which is a bit like digging while someone pours dirt into the hole.

The first two sentences of my previous post suggest why having more "late game" releases while balancing is a bad idea.

Than like this--> write down a few new model of weapons what is fun to use and strong too except Tonkor. Get em tiger.

"    -this year was announced as Year of Quality but there was more nerf than in League of Legends so far..."

What do you think quality and nerfing is?

Honestly time and time again I feel people here have NO freaking clue what nerfing means.