Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Make Xini A Thing Again!

Hawk_of_the_Reborn

Impossible, OP. The game changed too much for Xini to be relevant again.

Back then Infested could drop any mod possible therefore Xini was swarmed by players for low risk farming purposes. Nowadays majority of Infested drops are nothing to write home about and the time spent fighting them is better used elsewhere.

Xini's dead, man, Xini's dead. It's time to let go.

Edited by WhisperByte

Heh, why?

So there can be another spot that lemmings can gather at and accomplish little of note aside of remaining ignorant of useful gameplay techniques and warframe mechanics? Seems counterproductive.

Now, if it were just a matter of a having a popular gathering place with a fun game mode where you could count on getting teams on the spur of the moment who aren't obsessed with the stupidity inherent in the so-called meta, then, yeah, sounds like a good idea.

Of course, when the system revamp goes live, this will all be academic.

I remember the old days of Xini. Farming for that one Banshee part, the ridiculous amounts of Heated Charge I walked away with while farming for that one Banshee part, abusing Saryn's Molt so the Infested couldn't hit the pod. Those are some good memories despite the fact I never did get that one Banshee part.