The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Please Remove Mantis Blueprints From Rare Containers

AdunSaveMe

We can already buy them on the market. Was this a mistake, or just a consciously cruel decision?

I know you want people to buy it with plat, but it's already hard enough to get and already incentivizes just buying it outright, so why do the blueprints drop from rare containers? Honestly, this is just silly.

Rare containers were the last thing i wanted to become part of the farm. It was already a good surprise when you do your random mission and you happen to find one. I don't know why they took that path...

Edited by Gilmaesh

It's just been one week and you conplain not getting a mantis ... Seriously, this isn't a boss you will farm 3 times and get your 3 parts, like you just have to try again and again, and you will have it.

Only problem is players that don't do raids will be forced to do them. If they rely on Rare containers in random missions you'd probably get one in one every 20 missions. I wish I was joking because after so many medallion hunting missions, (15-20ish) I have finally encountered one rare container.

Someone expose clearly the problem in another post and it not 20 but 200 missions, major the fact you miss it (I don't destroy every crate on each map)

So maybe 400 missions, then you can not have a mantis inside, so 800 mission.

This factor by 3 faction, 2400 missions. Playing casually doing 10 mission a day, you will have potentially Mantis in 8 month... But, seems fine to me, I will be happy when I will complete it.

I don't need it to master level, I don't need it for its use (heal pod are better).

It's only an alternative skin avaiable from game and not only the market. 

Stop complains.

You NEED it, buy it.

You don't really need it but wish to have it, farm it there is solution (abandon/redo dark sector while a crate appears).

You don't bother , it's will come when it come, and will be happy from a random reward from RNGsus.

A failed attempt at making rare containers a little more enticing. 

Because free built formae and credit/affinity boosters aren't enticing?

Meta complain.

Do you actually know what that means? I don't think you do.

It's just been one week and you conplain not getting a mantis ... Seriously, this isn't a boss you will farm 3 times and get your 3 parts, like you just have to try again and again, and you will have it.

"Just stop complaining" is a silly thing to even imply. If they make a grind, and then make that grind bad, I have every right to have a problem with it, especially when it's worse than every other part grind.

"Just stop complaining" is a silly thing to even imply. If they make a grind, and then make that grind bad, I have every right to have a problem with it, especially when it's worse than every other part grind.

I think it's the same option that for Vauban.

Someone say very wisely to me, If you can't play that much, it's easier to farm to find rare item that you can sell to people for a total of 150 plat than for mantis part.

Do void mission, find full set of two or three warframe, then sell it to player, you will have 150 plat, and save a lot of time grinding for mantis.

Because free built formae and credit/affinity boosters aren't enticing?

Do you actually know what that means? I don't think you do.

Forma is only in void

Credits/affinity is way more efficient if you DON'T look for them. 

Putting anything kind of drop that are exclusive to those containers is ridiculous beyond belief. 

I have never seen a corpus or grineer container with over 1k hours of play(Outside raids). I have only seen 2 void containers.

I think it's the same option that for Vauban.

Someone say very wisely to me, If you can't play that much, it's easier to farm to find rare item that you can sell to people for a total of 150 plat than for mantis part.

Do void mission, find full set of two or three warframe, then sell it to player, you will have 150 plat, and save a lot of time grinding for mantis.

It's not the same, Vauban parts are strictly time based. Nothing else, you do the mission, you are guaranteed to get the part after you complete it.

Mantis on the other hand is different, you have to keep grinding/repeating a level to get a chance to farm a container that drops the part, and if you're extremely unlucky you might even get a few duplicate parts before you can even complete the set.

During an hour, we did 3 normal raid and we found around 3 or 4 rare containers in each run.

We got around 4-5 Mantis BP and 1 Mantis Fuselage BP. So you just need to search in the right place. Normal raid is easy (it can be done with 5 players), you can repeat it several times, although you get 1 arcane every 24 hours, but still you get mission credit reward and rare drops from containers.

I've found two rare cans. Both contained the main BP.

It's irritating.

I don't want the mantis to be too easy, but finding rare containers is hard enough without the frustration of getting something useless.

It's not the same, Vauban parts are strictly time based. Nothing else, you do the mission, you are guaranteed to get the part after you complete it.

Mantis on the other hand is different, you have to keep grinding/repeating a level to get a chance to farm a container that drops the part, and if you're extremely unlucky you might even get a few duplicate parts before you can even complete the set.

Yes but solution remains the same. Vauban you have to be there when alert pop, it's take me 6 month to get it full, cause bad luck.

Get 150 plat from commerce of rare part is much easier than grind for Mantis.