Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Imperator Vandal Receiver Just A Myth?

Cosmic-Dissonance

Question

If it gets down to two days to go and the Fomorian is still up, then I'll swing in and run a whole rake of raids, throw my weight behind the effort.

I have the Imperator Vandal, so other folks deserve the chance to get it too. It's only if it looks like the Relay is in danger that I'll join in.

From what I remember the data mined figures said that there was a 2% chance of it dropping. I don't know if that's still the case, but I know I've never got one and I've done a fair few times. It's rather depressing, but then the Imperator Vandal doesn't look that amazing anyway - I may be wrong though.

511 gold cores, 10 blueprints, and 7 barrels. well over 50 runs but no receiver ... i honestly say they should just give us the weapon in the mail when the fomorian threat is destroyed, or ease up on the drop rates already, cuz this isn't fun, i do NOT like archwing to begin with let alone stupidly low drop rates in events.

Weird, when the formorian arrived a couple times ago I got the Imperator vandel within about 15 - 18 runs. 

Had a few of double ups too.

Also the very first time he arrived I ran some Venus defenses for the isotopes, and they were seriously dropping like flies. I'm still using the hundreds I found back when it first arrived for all the other appearances.

I think the drop rates have been really decreased, but I suspect that's more because this will be more of a common event so you'll have quite a few chances to get it. Kinda like Vauban bits. 

That said, I wouldn't even bother. Imperator vandal is serious MR fodder so I haven't even been bothered to use it.

The 5x R5's are what's hot.

More than 170 runs:

23 blueprints, 16 barrels, and 0 (Zero, Nada, Nothing, Nichego, Kein, Ling) receivers.

I don't believe its pure RNG.

DE please fix the mechanics - it sux.

P.S. I got the recever after 180 runs. Hope you will be luckier than me.

Edited by Tarambuko

8 hours ago, Tarambuko said:

More than 170 runs:

23 blueprints, 16 barrels, and 0 (Zero, Nada, Nothing, Nichego, Kein, Ling) receivers.

I don't believe its pure RNG.

DE please fix the mechanics - it sux.

I'm still at 50 runs but man that's rough, I'm not really looking forward to running the mission 200 times to get the last part. Atleast make them tradeable.

Done around 20 runs total and just got my receiver.

This is my first Fomorian event so these are the first 20~ runs I've ever done. Got my Imperator Vandal Receiver after 2 BPs and 4 Barrels, when I only had 2 keys left before I would have had to go farming for more.

RNGesus hath blessed me this day.

I love free cores, finally got primed target cracker from 9 to 10. That's, like 264 cores? I had 50 or so uncommon too. Got full imperator vandal, but I had it from original event. So it's just trash to me.

Wish it was a permanent mission. Easy and fast cores. Much better then trying T4 void or excavations like Triton.