Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks To The Introduction Of Umbra Frame(S)--..

AnOldAlias

No, it's Nikana Prime and Kunai Prime. No Umbra there, the only single Umbra stuff for now is Excalibur Umbra (Prime) itself.

But Shepard said that Calibutt Umbra has it's own weapons. The only weapons I've seen him with are the Primed Nikana and Primed Kunai so...I am very confuzzled.

But Shepard said that Calibutt Umbra has it's own weapons. The only weapons I've seen him with are the Primed Nikana and Primed Kunai so...I am very confuzzled.

He might have his own weapons in the global build and we get the prime nikana and kunai(?) with another prime .

He might have his own weapons in the global build and we get the prime nikana and kunai(?) with another prime .

I wouldn't mind if there were another variant of the Nikana. The "Primed" one looks like a Dao rather than a katana(But that's a rant for another time). But all of this is just very confusing.

Umbra is hinted to be a darker take on prime warframes (my theory is they are tenno who remained on the orokin side), so I think they would just use prime weapons.

I guess we will find out though

actually, if you consider it. Primes are made by orokins for the best of the best, if Umbra is considered to be the opposite of primes, they are actually those who betrayed orokins, in their point of view.

I wouldn't mind if there were another variant of the Nikana. The "Primed" one looks like a Dao rather than a katana(But that's a rant for another time). But all of this is just very confusing.

the weapons and umbra are chinese founderpack

i see umbra and its style of weapons some like diff warframe universe like chaos marines from 40k series :P

Edited by N7-CommanderShepard