Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can The Stalker Stop The Reckoning Spam?

Lancars

Just a personal opinion, Stalker needs more health and lower damage, and more utility based skills rather than some copies of our skills.

DE if really planning on reworking this *@##$, I think they should fix these problems.

-Leveling low level items while encountering him.

-Players one hitting him

-New penalty after killed by Stalker

-Scales upon the number of players and stats

-All factions should aggressively reacts to Stalker, and vice versa (when it's applicable).

If given me a chance to rework him I will...

-Rework for him to scale as with the target or target team, for example, health scales with target/team's weaponry level and take catalyst and forma into account, attack damage scales with target/team's Warframe into account and take reactor and forma into account. 

-Turn Stalker into a 3 phase field boss.

The Stalker will kill all non-Tenno targets in the area while the screen is flicking (a flick then all enemy suddenly dies including bosses, however there wouldn't be drops if the targets are killed in this manner)

At first phase, the Stalker will use his Dread to shoot at his target in long distance, and will smoke bomb away after being crosshair targeted for 1 sec or target(s) trying get to close. Enters second phase once the Stalker reached 80% health. The stalker will not use any ability except for smoke bomb in this phase.

In the transition from first phase to the second phase the Stalker will deploy a Bastille to airborn all targets for 1 sec, for transition purpose only, the Stalker will not attack the target/team.

Second phase, similar to first phase, the Stalker will use his despair to overwhelm his target(s), and will CC(insert an ability here) to hard CC(insert CC effects here) once target(s) trying to get close (shorter distance than first phase). Will also smoke bomb away after being crosshair targeted for 0.75 secs. since throwing knives had a faster fire rate this fight should

bring more pressure than the first phase. Enters final phase once the Stalker reaches 50% health.  The Stalker will ALWAYS banish one target for 5 secs every 10 secs. (if there is more than one member in the team) The Stalker will throw Teslas (insert ability here) to target's location to prevent camping.

In the Transition the Stalker will again deploy a Bastille to airborn all units for the sole purpose of transition.

Final phase, the Stalker will draw out his hate and combats his target(s). The Stalker will use an ability similar to shooting gallery (insert ability here) to jam the target/team's gun AFTER being shot. The Stalker will use an ability similar to Sonic Boom (insert ability here) from time to time and are capable of finishing moves to the target (damage fixed at 25% health). If a target begins to fleet more than 8m, the Stalker will Slash Dash (insert a similar ability here) to the target, if the target fleets out of Slash Dash's (insert ability here) reach, the Stalker will use abilities similar to Ripline or Teleport to (insert skills here) the target. The Stalker will begin to channeling his weapon and take 50% less damage once reached 35% health. The Stalker will bow down once reached 8% health and the fight ends.

-If the target is killed by the Stalker, the current mission will immediately fail and the Stalker will remove all his death mark on the target. The next boss fight the target encounter will result in a special taunt from the boss. (for example, oh I thought you were dead Tenno, your fight with your smoky friend was broadcasted in the whole solar system, and for some reasons you are BACK!)  If the target manage to get the Stalker's attention again he will appear with a sigil (sorry art team, extra work on each warframe's representing symbol) that has the symbol of the target's Warframe. This will reset after the Stalker being killed or remain and change into a new color and glow stronger if the target failed to kill the stalker again.

I think it would be hilarious if yhe damage to his Reckoning was reduced and he just kept spamming it for, like, 3 minutes anf each time he shouted "I am your reckoning!"

"I AM YOUR RECKONING!"

~RRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHUUUUAAAA BLAM!

"I AM YOUR RECKONING!"

"I AM YOUR RECKONING!"

"I AM YOUR RECKONING!"

~RRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHUUUUAAAA BLAM

"please just kill me already..."

"I AM YOUR RECKONING!"

Also when he wipes a team in this way each tenno drops a Hate BP which The Stalker promptly loots to spite you.

I honestly wouldn't mind some kind of penalty for losing against Stalker. The Grustrag 3 and Zanuka Hunter have a penalty for losing.

Yeah, but new players are way more likely to be marked by stalker than the other two and he's pretty much guaranteed to kill you the first few times you see him unless you're in a pug that insta-kills him for you.

Yeah, but new players are way more likely to be marked by stalker than the other two and he's pretty much guaranteed to kill you the first few times you see him unless you're in a pug that insta-kills him for you.

Perhaps DE could make Stalker only mark players after a certain mastery rank.

It is even more fun when he hits his Smoke Bomb and then hits his Absorb and you cannot SEE it.

OUCHTIME.

I've found that the Absorb field still shows up as a big bright red ball of particle effects, regardless of whether Stalker is visible or not

(unless Invisible Absorb was the glitch you were talking about)

OT, I've found that Stalker's Reckoning is pitifully ineffective. First off, it's not the same as Oberon's Reckoning because it doesn't actually deal damage. Second, as far as I can tell. he can't grab all four Tenno, at least not 100% of the time. And it leaves him wide open to the lone Tenno who didn't get snagged