Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What I Don't Get About Valkyr's Lore

(XBOX)xDarkzgul

Im not 100% sure but this is my best interpretarion. The original Valkyr (or at least the last original) was experimented on and without another original, the Tenno used this new Valkyre frame as a model from then on. Its not like doing this to one affected all the others. They started with one and used the blueprint off of that because they didn't have anything else to go off of.

Edited by OroPlushy

One key thing to understanding this is understanding whats under the warframes, if the warframes share a conciousness of one mind in multiple bodies (Basically like a hive mind but on a minor scale), the it could be perceived that Valkyr and all other valkyrs share the same personality. We'll Find out in U18 what the Tenno are and this could bring light to alot of Fan Theories.

I prefer to believe that after that original valkyr, other valkyrs were subsequently collected and experimented on. Alad probably thought that due to the invulnerability she has from hysteria, that she made a good specimen to track down.

Edited by UrielColtan

Valkyr was a warframe that was experimented on by Alad V. The experiments that took place on her left her scarred and OP. Seeing as there are millions of warframe, how did the experiments effect all of the warframes? How did every other warframe change? Anyone know?

Cause we got the BPs from Alad V after the frame was messed around with.

We dont have the BPs of the original Valk.

Now after some time Tenno Garage did some custom body work and created a skin that probably looks like what the original look but it's not actually the original.

The Valkyr that you wield is a copy that you made after pilfering the blueprints from Alad V, while the original Valk was the one who got tortured and most likely killed (Maybe?). Salad V was probably the first to discover the original frame that Valk was and got to her before we did.

A Waframe's texture is that of a single character, because saying that Tenno are deteached energy beings is less right than the simple "human in a suit" claim, according to Occam's Razor. Therefore, each individual Tenno who wears a Valkyr frame wears their own to fit their individual body shape, but we don't see individual Tenno because video games are not perfect stories and DE didn't know ahead of time all the discontinuities that a Warframe equip screen would add. Gemesi is the character before Salad V, Valkyr is the character after, but the texture and the lore and the gameplay are all different things. Valkyr Prime would then be the Gemesi suit.

Let me add that for a long time i was if the opinion that there are many frames of each type constructed and that our numbers are great like the number of players but this aspect of tieing in mechanic to lore breaks that.

And while finding limbo and mirage data implies otherwise, the fact that gersemi wasn't released first and post alad v valkyr being a skin after the event also breaks the lore in that way.

There are too many things that point to frames being one with the tenno and too many things pointing to the complete opposite that devs will need to go back and streamline all past events and lore for rerelease post U18 cinematic quest and lore reveal...

Or its all contradictory and pointless jabbering