Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Called It!] Steve's Vine Teaser Decyphered! [Uber Precognitive Powers]

BrazilianJoe

I think that the smoke billowing from the wound must be significant to the Quest - perhaps that's the Tenno's true form?

could it be that stalker is an excal that was stabbed and that permanent injury is what is responsible for his smokey appearance?

Smoky effect looks like the void.

• Void as we know it is changing u18

Looks like stalker

• The Stalker is a large part of the new cinematic story quest for u18.

Methinks the stalker has to do with the void's change.

And just throwing a theory out there, but what if the Stalker is a Sentient morph like the Lotus as well?

like, what if the Stalker was sent to destroy the Tenno, and ultimately the Lotus because of her betrayal.

Well, the Orokin had the tech to change people into different things, like how the Janus Key managed to change Vor into being able to survive while cut in half, and from what Vor says, he doesn't really die, he changed into a completely life form which from what he says, he's an energy being now (I guess like those in The Bureau which could inhabits the body of other creatures, except Vor only uses his remains connected with energy, the Tenno however...), so, what if the key didn't simply corrupt Vor and instead used his strong emotions (in his case, willingness) to then turn him into something else while corrupting his mind in the process (he doesn't seem to be a regular corrupted either)?

Then what if the Stalker was just a low guardian (in the lore he was with the low guardians) and his strong emotions of revenge and Orokin tech allowed him to turn into a Tenno or Tenno "like" being?

His lore after all isn't really against the Lotus betrayal, it's against everyone's betrayal. And a Sentient probably would've made an army or something instead if he was awake, rather than being edgy, because from what it seems, perhaps the Sentient aren't exactly not what we will be directly fighting, but either low Sentients (this is, cannon fodder) or artificial beings, be them still Sentient or just "robots".

And do you know what the void should get? "kidnapper" drones that would pick "pacified" intruders and tiles showing where the tower outfits the corrupted.

We still don't know what lotus really is.

Sentient harnessed human, droid, Mr robotto.

I'm betting lotus is a lorist

For funsies

Why would a Sentient want to avenge the Orokin though?

Whoops, disregard. Thought you said Stalker.

Edited by EmptyDevil

I disagree with Stalker having to do with the Void's change. DE wasn't being literal from what i gather in the Devstreams when they said destroying the void.

Stalker is not a Sentient either, his codex makes it very clear that he is an Orokin Guardian that wants to avenge their deaths. I suspect Stalker's involvement in the quest will have him shedding light on the Tenno/Warframe combination process. It certainly seems he did it to himself and took it further, since he has so many powers.

This.

He's like the green goblins son . He may have been left in the void longer than regular tenno. Time in the void is also probably experienced differently. He was also probably somewhat traumatised by the slaughter of his beloved masters.

So, stalker sits in the void for a short eternity, waiting for us to awaken, and left to destroy himself with his hatred and sadness and anger.

Basically he blew a gasket.

We do know what the Lotus is. She's a Sentient.

No.

She is sentient yes but hunhow looks like a giant space crab. she looks humanoid. While she is sentient by nature we don't know enough about her actual physical existence to fully understand.

Sentients can control technology so she could easily be a robot infected by a gummi starfish.

Edited by PookieNumnums

No.

She is sentient yes but hunhow looks like a giant space crab. she looks humanoid. While she is sentient by nature we don't know enough about her actual physical existence to fully understand.

Sentients can control technology so she could easily be a robot infected by a gummi starfish.

No.

We don't know what Hunhow looks like, do we? No, we don't. We know what the Lotus is. We don't know how she gave herself a humanoid form.

She doesn't.

Avenge means to seek revenge disguised as justice for someone killed or wronged.

She was supposed have us kill the orokin and then kill us. She felt an emotional connection to us, most likely sympathy, and decided that doing that would be wrong. So she betrayed her race to make the "righteous" choice and decided to let us live. Becoming our space step mom guiding us against oppressive and tyrannical regimes, she sought to aid us in our quest to free people from the enslavement similar to what we as tenno under orokin rule were subjected to.

At least that's what I gather from quests and codex

Holy crap so the Tenno are spirits!

Don't jump to conclusions.

She doesn't.

Avenge means to seek revenge disguised as justice for someone killed or wronged.

She was supposed have us kill the orokin and then kill us. She felt an emotional connection to us, most likely sympathy, and decided that doing that would be wrong. So she betrayed her race to make the "righteous" choice and decided to let us live. Becoming our space step mom guiding us against oppressive and tyrannical regimes, she sought to aid us in our quest to free people from the enslavement similar to what we as tenno under orokin rule were subjected to.

At least that's what I gather from quests and codex

v

Whoops, disregard. Thought you said Stalker.

Edited by EmptyDevil

We don't know what Hunhow looks like, do we? No, we don't. We know what the Lotus is. We don't know how she gave herself a humanoid form.

Yeah. We do. Go complete the natah quest or go look in the codex again.

Pretty sure that space crab is the being communicating with us during the natah quest represented by that charred and crispy lotus avatar.

Yeah. We do. Go complete the natah quest or go look in the codex again.

Pretty sure that space crab is the being communicating with us during the natah quest represented by that charred and crispy lotus avatar.

That isn't how Hunhow looks. Hunhow takes that form to remind the Lotus of what she used to be. In other words, it's the material that matters, not the specific shape that Hunhow takes. Regardless, we do know what the Lotus is. She is Sentient. That is non-debatable.

That isn't how Hunhow looks. Hunhow takes that form to remind the Lotus of what she used to be. In other words, it's the material that matters, not the specific shape that Hunhow takes. Regardless, we do know what the Lotus is. She is Sentient. That is non-debatable.

Still sayin' that the "throne" from the Devstream's the REAL Lotus.

That isn't how Hunhow looks. Hunhow takes that form to remind the Lotus of what she used to be. In other words, it's the material that matters, not the specific shape that Hunhow takes. Regardless, we do know what the Lotus is. She is Sentient. That is non-debatable.

Yeah, ok. Whatever.

Think what you want as I surely will. We will all know eventually and these debates will stop.

Sentients control technology and lorists are techy.

I'll stick with my lotus the lorist idea.

The alt version would be that the twin queens are lorists as the lorists in the sanctuary lore are sisters. Perhaps the last of the lorists.

I really yearn for the knowledge of what they all really are. Two years plus without any real lore, its getting to me.

Edited by PookieNumnums

Yeah, ok. Whatever.

Think what you want as I surely will. We will all know eventually and these debates will stop.

Sentients control technology and lorists are techy.

I'll stick with my lotus the lorist idea.

The alt version would be that the twin queens are lorists as the lorists in the sanctuary lore are sisters. Perhaps the last of the lorists.

I really yearn for the knowledge of what they all really are. Two years plus without any real lore, its getting to me.

Yay! Other people think like me!

Why not all be Lorists/possessed Lorists? There Combat Lorists, according to Orntella, and even thinking that maybe those were just like battle medics consider this: if Ancient Healers were Lorists like Remballa, what kind of Lorist made the Toxic and Disruptor Ancients?

MdBFDCT.png

Well, you're not exactly right, but you're also not wrong. 

I think that the smoke billowing from the wound must be significant to the Quest - perhaps that's the Tenno's true form?

Awe snap! Tenno are spirits! >;O

And is that a new Nikana weapon?! >;O

A huge long sword like Sephiroths?! >;O

Excaliblaze it 9,420

He's a vaporbro

That pipe prime tho in the vor art.

And good call on the seppuku

Seppuku is to commit suicide as punishment to attone for ones actions iirc while harakiri is to join someone in death. Or vice versa... Forget which is which. They're basically the same.

Anyone can clear this up?

Edited by PookieNumnums