The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Big Thank You To Digital Extremes.

(PSN)Redemption_015

The updates are coming out quicker than ever. 

Are they? I honestly hadn't noticed.

Also, in regards to quality, try changing the colors in your Liset to something darker, or try going to the void now that it's had its PBR update. You might be surprised how extremely S#&$ty some of the textures end up looking. 

Edited by Arvenski

Had fun with the content that DE made until now for this year except that one thing that you can read in the spoiler below

the thing I disliked this year are the bunny hops on Movement 2.0. Its the most un-ninja like movement I have ever seen. It kinday hurts my eyes and a running animation would be better in my opinion

Guys, this was supposed to be a post commemorating DE on their hard work. Let's not derail it. Give thanks to DE!

I enjoy DE's work so much, I've stuck around for almost 2 years and spent about $400.00 USD.  ^.^

Even when I'm really grumpy after work, I log in and play my Mag and I'm in a better mood, not to mention I've met some amazing people through this community and they're part of the reason I keep coming back.

Thanks, DE!

This thread is really appropriate, especially after reading through all the whining on this forum.  This game is still the best game I have found overall, precisely because the developers and the gaming community still care and continue to improve its playability, content, and fun value. I have watched a number of games go down in the last year (where is Titanf*** now?), and this game is still going strong.

To echo the OP, thanks DE for all you have done to keep this game exciting!

I like how DE has been improving the quality of the game. Most recently removal of buying revives and making players always having 4 revives each mission they go to. Especially when they say most people who buy revives are newbies.

Thanks for removing this pitfall for new players and making their experience better! Now if only other devs/publishers follow your example instead of only looking at their bottom line. Especially those big name publishers *cough*EA*cough*. 

Thank you for all the kind words from the Tenno who respected the OP and kept on topic. Unfortunately, it seems the majority here wished to derail the topic which resulted in several posts being removed (◡﹏◡). 

Thank you (PS4)Redemption_015! The intent of your thread was not lost. 

Edit: Thread re-opened. Please be respectful, Tenno! 

Edited by [DE]Danielle