The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favens Doodlebox. Wisp/Baruuk /Polearm Lance done.

fredaven

3 minutes ago, Dante123pl said:

That volt skin looks freaking amazing i hope it ill make it into the game 

the only issue i have with it is the chest looks poor

would it be possible to put small fan alike thing in the middle of the chest between those energy lines?

nope, the geo folds just in the center of the chest so it will fold over really horribly.

5 hours ago, fredaven said:

Some more WIP here

Nothing is really finished but slowly slowly getting there.

GuOt6Pv.png

You continue to delivery work of amazing caliber. How do you get such amazing skins done in such a short time? Also will this one have a custom helmet? I imagine so since her default helmet is a bit weird.

Hey Faven, you given any thought to doing a Corpus-themed set once the Grineer stuff is done? I've seen the idea kicked around by others around here but they don't seem to possess the same level of...skill.

17 hours ago, Kyotra said:

Hey Faven, you given any thought to doing a Corpus-themed set once the Grineer stuff is done? I've seen the idea kicked around by others around here but they don't seem to possess the same level of...skill.

Corpus skins would be harder because their human aesthetics aren't as unified and they have very blocky armor. Based on technicality infested would probably be easier. Either way, there are still a lot of frames for fredaven to get through.

Just now, Jamescell said:

Corpus skins would be harder because their human aesthetics aren't as unified and they have very blocky armor. Based on technicality infested would probably be easier. Either way, there are still a lot of frames for fredaven to get through.

correct, corpus is tricky due to the shape language of the warframes, they are rounded and organic so grineer is the best fit out of all the factions. It's not perfect by any means but it's good enough to make it plausabile in my view.

Infested should be even better on paper, but the problem with infested is that it leans heavily on asymmetry and "bits sticking out". There's a few warframes that can pull that off. But even so infested kinda (imo) suggests that *something* is infested. Just not a entire warframe of fleshy bits. that's just gong to look gross.

I actually liked the little kitty paw-print on the right breast... :( will that be coming back?

Spoiler
On 6/18/2016 at 11:34 PM, fredaven said:

Some more WIP here

Nothing is really finished but slowly slowly getting there.

GuOt6Pv.png

20 hours ago, fredaven said:

BQ60Xls.png

Edited by Leahzar