Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats An Alternative Place To Farm Xp?

ZiKi1705

Question

19 answers to this question

I personally run apollodorus for 15 minutes (usually enough xp to fit a serration). Then i run higher level spy missions (soak in the stealth xp bonus with loki and the void keys). Then I'll finish off with T2 survival (only because I've been running through forma like crazy lately). Draco is really good, but so boring.

Edited by (PS4)kkdawg033182

Well, you could wait for an alert similar to the one that appeared yesterday.

It used the corpus ship defense/interception and was an interception alert on neptune, so it had high ammounts of enemy spawns, i was able to camp certain spawns and i only stoped firing so i could reload, the enemies were dying so fast i was getting stealth kills, so effectively i was getting more than 4k exp per kill and i was killing them by the hundreds.

In short, if you know specific tilsets to be good because they are small and you see them on difficult planets then grab a team to lvl up stuff up, alerts like that are way better than draco.

Endless missions, especially high level ones, though low level ones work to make an item viable for high level. I personally like the earth excavation mission (not dark sector) for low level. Spy and Mobile Defense can give some decent XP as well. Any mission type that can be stealthed works if you combo stealth kills, as well.

I don't get why people ask this question.. All missions give you exp. How do you farm exp? do more missions...

Because if you are only looking to level something so you can claim the xp/MR points and dump it or use it to craft something else, you want the quickest and most efficient way to do that.Nobody wants to waste anymore time than they have to leveling a weapon they never plan on using anyway. While boring, endless defense missions that you can basically "camp and farm" are the quickest way to get that done. I wouldn't suggest it for new players, but for veterans looking to just up their MR, level something before selling it to clear up slots or using to craft something else, or adding forma to something, you can get this done at most of the suggestions above and then get back to doing other fun stuff in game.