The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mk1 Furis Op [Megathread]

pavlo555

MK1-Furis, yeah it is OP, that I can agree with. MK1-Paris though? What? That is not even close to OP.

mk-1 paris has an insignificant dmg reduction when compared to regular paris but has half the charge time of 0.5 which kinda makes it OP

Do you mean in conclave?

well it's PvP feedback

mk-1 paris has an insignificant dmg reduction when compared to regular paris but has half the charge time of 0.5 which kinda makes it OP

Well last time I used it (which was a game ago) it was 3 shotting Zephyr. Combine it with travel time and the .5 charge time which isn't that fast it isn't even close to OP.

Well last time I used it (which was a game ago) it was 3 shotting Zephyr. Combine it with travel time and the .5 charge time which isn't that fast it isn't even close to OP.

when compared to the regular paris you still need the same number of shots to take down someone but only half the charge time. again .. how is that not OP? it's the same situation as with Mk-1 furis which is stronger than the regular furis. and the fact that many veterans use those weapons should tell you something. im betting it's not out of honour or trying to gimp themselves to make things more even but the opposite

just like i told you ingame 30 minutes ago, mk1-paris is not op, bow overall are weak actually, and mk1-paris is probably the weaker one.
sure, it has half the charge, but almost the same reload (yes, bows have "reload", its the time between charges), making it only 25% faster than paris prime, while paris prime has about 25% more damage, thats the difference between 3 to 2 shoots.
mk1 version compared to prime version:

-lower travel velocity
-bigger bullet drop
-more ammo consumption
-less damage per shot (from 2 to 3 shots to kill on most frames)

and yes, mk1 furis is a litle op, it needs a nerf for sure, but the mk1-paris? where do you see veterans using it? im like the only "veteran" that uses it.

Edited by JeyciKon

just like i told you ingame 30 minutes ago, mk1-paris is not op, bow overall are weak actually, and mk1-paris is probably the weaker one.

sure, it has half the charge, but almost the same reload (yes, bows have "reload", its the time between charges), making it only 25% faster than paris prime, while paris prime has about 25% more damage, thats the difference between 3 to 2 shoots.

mk1 version compared to prime version:

-lower travel velocity

-bigger bullet drop

-more ammo consumption

-less damage per shot (from 2 to 3 shots to kill on most frames)

and yes, mk1 furis is a litle op, it needs a nerf for sure, but the mk1-paris? where do you see veterans using it? im like the only "veteran" that uses it.

i didn't see your reply in game chat was bugged apparently for me but try to be fair and compare the mk1 to the regular not prime. ty

i didn't see your reply in game chat was bugged apparently for me but try to be fair and compare the mk1 to the regular not prime. ty

you are right on that point, the normal paris is total crap, its even worst, it needs a real buff.. i mean, all bows need a big buff after all.

Edited by JeyciKon

MK 1 Braton, MK 1 Furis, Karak and Braton Prime. Thats all people use these days. I got annoyed to some random loki then i decided to play his little game. I used MK1 Furis aswell. Goddamn weapon dealt 74 crit to the poor guy. It was a crit. 

Honestly, if these weapons are going to be powerful, alteast make the special ones powerful, not the normal stock or newbie weapons.

Edit: Forgot to add. The new Furis augment encourages the use of these weapons. Seriously, give it to some weapon else not the freaking furis.

Edited by Shin

so let's see....

MK-Furis / Furis:

MK-1 Furis deals 21.6% more Damage than Furis

Furis shoots 20.04% faster

is that technically an advantage? yes... but very little.

MK-1 Braton / Braton:

MK-1 Braton deals 4.573% more Damage

Braton shoots 16.6666r% faster

MK-1 Braton is more Accurate, and has a larger Magazine/Ammo Pool

Braton has more Impact and Puncture. MK-1 Braton has that Accuracy though. difficult call.

MK-1 Strun / Strun

MK-1 Kunai / Kunai

the MK-1 Version of both of these is literally a downgrade in EVERY SINGLE way. can't possibly be better.

MK-1 Paris is better than Paris though, yes. only loses a couple points of Damage to Charge much faster.

i'd be much more concerned with how Paris Prime is Powercreep over Paris.

Edited by taiiat

so let's see....

MK-Furis / Furis:

MK-1 Furis deals 21.6% more Damage than Furis

Furis shoots 20.04% faster

is that technically an advantage? yes... but very little.

MK-1 Braton / Braton:

MK-1 Braton deals 4.573% more Damage

Braton shoots 16.6666r% faster

MK-1 Braton is more Accurate, and has a larger Magazine/Ammo Pool

Braton has more Impact and Puncture. MK-1 Braton has that Accuracy though. difficult call.

MK-1 Strun / Strun

MK-1 Kunai / Kunai

the MK-1 Version of both of these is literally a downgrade in EVERY SINGLE way. can't possibly be better.

MK-1 Paris is better than Paris though, yes. only loses a couple points of Damage to Charge much faster.

i'd be much more concerned with how Paris Prime is Powercreep over Paris.

try them and you will see what i mean. i'm talking about mk1-furis, paris and braton here. there's a reason why those weapon are abused. karak too (doesn't make any sense being better than the wraith variant. it should be on par IMO)

IMHO there's a point after which dmg/hit outweighs fire rate

Edited by ..atom..

If you compare DPS of the regular Furis to the Mk-1, I think they're pretty much on the same level (at least if the Loadout stats are right).  The only difference is in handling with the RoF.  Since they're both the same weapon class, one might assume that they both are used in the same way.

Funny the OP should primarily mention the Mk-1 Paris and furis...as if someone was using paris to shoot, and then furis to finish...as if that's the current meta or something... *sarcasm*

Edited by Nighttide77

Kinda glad Mk-1 weapons are top tier, as they are the easiest weapons to obtain, so even new players can get their hands on them easily.

i think it's a good idea for those weapons to be good for this very reason. however maybe locking their use behind mastery rank (up to rank 5 for instance) can be a good way to prevent veterans from abusing them.

Kinda glad Mk-1 weapons are top tier, as they are the easiest weapons to obtain, so even new players can get their hands on them easily.

Then only the new players should be allowed to use them in Conclaves. Maybe make them Mr locked. Like after MR 5, you cant use it or something. This would stop the abuse and at the same time allow newbies to stand up to more advanced players.

Seriously kinda offtopic but the lack of Progression in this game is killing me. (Karak is better than Karak wraith etc)

Someone said buff bows :D (gets excited then realizes they probably didnt mean daikyu :( )

Taiiat you are comparing Furis to mk1 furis and they are both a little op so useing either is an advantage, not sure on bratons cause i havent seen them much but i guess they are in the same boat.

if you really want overpowered just take a furis to showdown mode

for pvp, event weapons shouldnt be better than vanilla, and progression should be about seasonal results

I disagree. They should atleast share the same damage statistics if not better. For example, Karak Wraith shouldnt be worse than the normal variation. This doesnt make sense.

I disagree. They should atleast share the same damage statistics if not better. For example, Karak Wraith shouldnt be worse than the normal variation. This doesnt make sense.

Karak Wraith has 2x magazine capacity and 2x reserve ammo. 180 total ammo vs 90 total ammo.

Same deal with Grakata with Prisma Grakata. They trade damage for extra ammo.

Karak Wraith has 2x magazine capacity and 2x reserve ammo. 180 total ammo vs 90 total ammo.

Same deal with Grakata with Prisma Grakata. They trade damage for extra ammo.

Except, capacity doesnt mean a damn thing when it comes to damage. I like the gun but because of its lower damage capability, i dont touch it. Because i can kill faster with my Daikyuu or Hek. I dont like the fact that normal karak outguns you. 

Their damage statistics should be same, not worse.