Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limited Skins

Avenger14

In my oppinion this whole "Limited deluxe skin" sucks,I understand it's a strategy to make people buy plat with cash,but you spend so much waiting for that one skin and then 2 weeks laters it's gone,what if you are in vacantion and can't reach the computer?And I see DE spending A LOT of time making all of these skins,but if we could have and alternative or maybe an rare alert for the skin O think it would be ok.What are you'r oppinios on the always limited skins?

yes, especially for new players who started playing warframe after they expired.

yes, especially for new players who started playing warframe after they expired.

the fact that some Tenno started Warframe after the time-limited availability of some skin means only they had the bad luck to miss it and that they should wait patiently until it comes out again.

the fact that some Tenno started Warframe after the time-limited availability of some skin means only they had the bad luck to miss it and that they should wait patiently until it comes out again.

Yes but WILL they come back out again? Theyre advertised as being buy now or lose out forever.

I agree it's bull.  it's obviously a cash grab.  Why don't they just make it so at certain times it's cheaper to buy?  but you can buy it any time.  OR they could have them put in as drops you can get.  But occasionally you can buy them.  either way it doesn't lock people out of the possibility of getting it.  and DE still makes money.

Yes but WILL they come back out again? Theyre advertised as being buy now or lose out forever.

They are advertised as "This Item will be retired in X Days"

It's possible to come out of retirement.

And to create a skin that is just available for 2 weeks and never again would be a waste of time and money.

Also, Proto Excal came back too