Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Game Has Consumed Your Time The Most?

Sartactics

Probably star wars jedi knight 2 jedi outcast, or the sequel, jedi academy.

I palyed both of those almost every day for over 3 years each.

I still consider the combat mechanics to be the best out of any competitive melee combat games ever.

Warframe all the way; ~1800 hours according to Steam (though, this doesn't account for the fact that I often leave WF running in the background while working on other stuff).

After that, probably Monster Hunter 3 Ulitmate with just over 500 hours, followed by Golden Sun: The Lost Age with roughly the same.

I love me some grindy RPGs.

I'm not sure, might be Word of Warcraft, but I don't plan on installing it again just so I can check that.

It would be either Ragnarok Online or Warframe after that.

I have 1015 hours logged In-mission with Warframe, and 2323 hours logged on Steam.

(Trade, chat, idel and Relays) I'm guessing I would have had more in-mission time if my account wasn't bugged way back.

It was that infamous zero-stats-bug that could screw you over with events, luckily they fixed it, but all the data prior to that (at least from the profile tab) isn't recorded.

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess...  (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻

Edited by Ahcruna

Dungeon Fighter Online played that everyday for 4 years before Nexon shut it down but now that it's back it's once more all I play

I kinda lost motivation since all my characters and items were gone now. Tried getting back into it but couldn't. Least Nexon's not any part of it now. 

Maplestory in my case. Played it for 5 or 6 years, quit playing it completely in 2013.

Now Warframe's definitely number 2 in time played. 

Ohhh, favorite games? Then either the Fire Emblem or Dynasty/Samurai Warriors series have ate up a lot of time for me. 

I kinda lost motivation since all my characters and items were gone now. Tried getting back into it but couldn't. Least Nexon's not any part of it now.

Yeah one of the issues was starting again but now with all 14 of my characters awakened(something I never was even able to do in nexon DFO) and about 4 at 85 they've made it easier to get started but still limited by what you can get in terms of epics. Good thing for liberation weapons Edited by Zero.No.Hikari