Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Cinematic Quest...

(PSN)supersocc11

Is that what DE stated, Bunny dude?  I know you are in tune with Lotus....However if it's my story i expect DE to make a frame that looks like me. 

What?..

The quest is still a quest, its not like a short movie you're going to watch; you are doing the quest. There will be cutscenes included with the quest but like AM said, you'll be one of the characters present (whatever Warframe you're using).

What?..

The quest is still a quest, its not like a short movie you're going to watch; you are doing the quest. There will be cutscenes included with the quest but like AM said, you'll be one of the characters present (whatever Warframe you're using).

I want to see the cinematic with a full squad, will there be different interactions with the number of people or you will see only yourself or they will be there just filling the background?

I want to see the cinematic with a full squad, will there be different interactions with the number of people or you will see only yourself or they will be there just filling the background?

I'd like to see that in the future, but for this first forray we'll probs just have it focus on the one guy.

What?..

Are u sure maybe you must play Excalibur to do the quest O.o

(Half joking as you never really know, even if I don't think so)

I think they will need to animate every frame to fit your choice of frame and equipment, yeah I know it will be difficult but I think that will be the only way they can fit cutscenes in without it being a forced expulsion of ur immersion.

Edited by PainXGain

So do you think that they will feature Excalibur as usual? Or will they leave out all of the warframes and just focus on animating other important characters like Stalker, lotus, etc?  I think it would be cool if they consistently release cinematic quests that feature different frames!  Thoughts?

What quest features Excal as usual?

Is that what DE stated, Bunny dude?  I know you are in tune with Lotus....However if it's my story i expect DE to make a frame that looks like me.

They've never stated this, just my intuition.

Honestly, I don't think we'll see any Tenno outside of their Warframe... All that was promised was that we would have our answer to what they are, not that we would actually see one. If we do see one, they will surely be some amorphous blob or smoke or something nondescript, so don't worry about what *yours* looks like.

They've never stated this, just my intuition.

Honestly, I don't think we'll see any Tenno outside of their Warframe... All that was promised was that we would have our answer to what they are, not that we would actually see one. If we do see one, they will surely be some amorphous blob or smoke or something nondescript, so don't worry about what *yours* looks like.

im not a blob neither a smoke and even less smth nondescript ... ^^)

im not a blob neither a smoke and even less smth nondescript ... ^^)

Before all this starts again, both theories are defendable. Tenno could be humans because there is an emphasis on Flesh as their health type and because of the Zariman children. One human can wear multiple frames because Forma technology shapeshifts them into it, molding them in the image of the first to use the frame. Tenno could be detatched because *insert a bunch of new unfounded ideas here*. The detached theory always is more conplicated and has to invent things that aren't mentioned like mass produced Tenno bodies, something that sceintists and their parsimony would frown on, but it can stand up to questioning.

I am not debating this again until after u18. Big stalemate is big.

I think they will need to animate every frame to fit your choice of frame and equipment, yeah I know it will be difficult but I think that will be the only way they can fit cutscenes in without it being a forced expulsion of ur immersion.

The way to do that would be not having pre-rendered cinematics and instead use the game engine itself to do it.

That way the skeleton being used for the animations could be applied to any frames at the click of a button, no extra work required

"Cinematic" Quest. OK. In-engine cutscene.

Quest takes 30 minutes for players to complete. Forget Warframe exists for 6 months, until they release another "one".

They should have dozens of quests by now.

This is an unreasonable period of development for something as basic as this.

I love the game, but come on. Are they just stretching this out until the devil comes to reap the sinners?

Edited by SweetSlaanesh

"Cinematic" Quest. OK. In-engine cutscene.

Quest takes 30 minutes for players to complete. Forget Warframe exists for 6 months, until they release another "one".

They should have dozens of quests by now.

This is an unreasonable period of development for something as basic as this.

I love the game, but come on. Are they just stretching this out until the devil comes to reap the sinners?

But then I'll NEVER get to play it!