Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 17.11.0 + 17.11.0.1

DE_Adam

Fixed Infested material appearing in non-infested Missions on the Corpus Outpost tileset.

Oh, I always thought that was intentional.

Some Corpus playing fast and loose with the screening regulations, allows a contaminated crate to land.

Fast forward a few weeks: Infestation breakout!

This... actually makes me kinda sad.

Fixes:

• Fixed fullscreen mode not functioning properly if Steam was not in Big Picture mode.
  • Fixed an incorrect icon appearing during login screen when using a Steam Controller.
  • Fixed an issue where the Steam Controller icons were showing a Big Picture no matter what controller they have attached.
  • Fixed not being able to properly control the hacking mini-game when using a Steam Controller.
  • Fixed an issue preventing the Steam Controller to interact with the Cipher button for hacking puzzles or the Battle/Extract menu on Defense Missions.
  • Fixed players being unable to use the Steam Controller’s D-Pad to switch between email/password fields on the login screen.
  • Fixed an issue preventing players from using the X button to respawn in Conclave when using a Steam Controller.
  • Fixed an issue preventing players from casting Warframe powers using the recommended Controller settings via the Steam Controller.
  • Fixed players not being able to skip cinematics via the Steam Controller.
  • Fixed an issue where launching warframe in Big Picture will reset player keybindings.

I don't give a damn about the new weapon, THIS is all I needed. The game was unplayable with a steam controller; you could never end defense missions and I had to abort another mission when I was put into a lockdown that was impossible to lift.

Thanks for the Mios DE, now waiting 3 Days for the Dojo to finish the Mios research. Meanwhile we got some nice bugs on the Stance Mods Codex section ya know :^)

Going away to play another thing, see ya in 3 days!

EDIT: I've seen that there's the Wu Kong Stance too there, better fix it soon DE :^)

Edited by Redskull94