Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just A Warning. If You Are Easily Offended.

MattM01

If you are easily offended and you are thinking about playing Diablo 3 or Diablo 2. Please avoid JSP(it's a website where you can trade and buy gear) b/c there is no censor at all there and unless physically threatened no one will get moderated or warned. So if you play Warframe(a very war like name)and are easily offended just warning you that you might want to stay away from games like Diablo 3 and Diablo 2's JSP site b/c they are utterly brutal there. Please stay on this very safe site b/c they are very safe and coddle you very well.

I apologize to anyone I have offended I did not realize this game/game site was more oriented towards children. I will now take that into thought every time I post anything on this site. The last thing I ever desire is to offend or possibly frighten children so I will no longer post anything that might resemble any form of sarcasm, joking, or having any form of Bill Hicks/Hunter S. Thompson like humor. I apologize and have now learned from the error of my judgment.

I got warned not banned. I am not used to this much censorship. I played Diablo 2 for 7yrs.. I am on JSP as well and seriously play Diablo 3 or Diablo 2 and start trying to trade or do the same things you do on this site and if someone there makes you feel bad you don't have the big brother state to protect you from people. So yes stay here and be safe and warm.

I got warned not banned. I am not used to this much censorship. I played Diablo 2 for 7yrs.. I am on JSP as well and seriously play Diablo 3 or Diablo 2 and start trying to trade or do the same things you do on this site and if someone there makes you feel bad you don't have the big brother state to protect you from people. So yes stay here and be safe and warm.

"I got told off for antagonizing someone and breaking rules that are put in place to stop toxicity and derailing, now I'm gonna take it out on everyone else by calling them sensitive and implying they're soft little children in need of protection from words"

Move along, people

Meh I generally find what The Dragon Societies and their spokesman for the Western branch of those societies important as they has to do with Earth changing events. However when stuff like this happens on here it doesn't take much if any at all IQ/brain capacity to point it out. You can try to diminish what I say with discrediting me but who's the bigger fool then? Uh Oh did I just hurt someone's feelings? Go listen to a Dashboard Confessionals CD I'd say a Conor Oberst album but I met him and talked to him a few times when I lived in Omaha for 26yrs. and know he's made of much tougher stuff than that.

What am I in 1984 Orwellian Double Speak here?

Edited by MattM01

Meh I'm used to Diablo 2 and 3 JSP where people have much much much thicker skins. I didn't realize people needed to be coddled here, now that I know that I will use a different approach and not feel as free to speak like I'm talking too adults. I'm not putting anyone down by saying that I am merely pointing out the mentality of the forums. I did not realize I was in child's forum so now I know and I will no longer use that train of thought. OH by the way you might not want to watch Swearnet either. Trailer Park Boys might be a little out of your safety zone.

Edited by MattM01

Meh I'm used to Diablo 2 and 3 JSP where people have much much much thicker skins. I didn't realize people needed to be coddled here, now that I know that I will use a different approach and not feel as free to speak like I'm talking too adults.

I know right, tis such a shame my dear, tis horrible! However shall u deal with all this censorship!!! You simply MUST find a way! Go ask Diablo 2 people for guidance!! 

Go on, we will wait for your return :>

Oh, and here, have a cookie *gives you a cookie*

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

Meh I'm used to Diablo 2 and 3 JSP where people have much much much thicker skins. I didn't realize people needed to be coddled here, now that I know that I will use a different approach and not feel as free to speak like I'm talking too adults. I'm not putting anyone down by saying that I am merely pointing out the mentality of the forums. I did not realize I was in child's forum so now I know and I will no longer use that train of thought. OH by the way you might not want to watch Swearnet either. Trailer Park Boys might be a little out of your safety zone.

sigh, I've said this once, I'll say it a thousand times:

Just because you CAN say something doesn't mean you SHOULD. Nobody else is complaining about the inability to spew profanities. Anyway, swearing is the most uncreative way to insult someone. So please, close the putrid cesspit that you refer to as a mouth and attempt to achieve some level of competency expected of humans, or in other words, shutup and git good.

If you're an adult. Why do you have to be protected by language on a forum weather it's respectful or disrespectful? You're an adult and you deal with adult situations everyday. Now that I know this is a child's forum I will if I do ever again post anything I will look at it from that perspective.

Er, having a thick skin means that the community you're used to is inundated with toxic, hateful, rude, and inappropriate people that require any participates to have said thick skin.

That's not a sign of a mature community, that's a sign of a toxic, cancerous and immature community. 

Er, having a thick skin means that the community you're used to is inundated with toxic, hateful, rude, and inappropriate people that require any participates to have said thick skin.

That's not a sign of a mature community, that's a sign of a toxic, cancerous and immature community. 

It's a sign of people who can take the banter and aren't offended by words on a computer screen.

Silver Tiger like I said. Now that I know that this forum is extremely childlike I know how to conduct myself. It's okay I admit my actions were wrong when it came to the child like mentality of this forum. You don't have to fret I will conduct myself in a very emo safe behavior.