Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bursas....

Magnulast

Question

Soo...when are these bursa's coming? I haven't heard a single guy telling me about a approximate release time. It's been so long, and instead of bursa's we obtained a comba....soo anyone have a idea when he going to be released? I still have my offerings. I like the enemy design, I wish the bursa's come in invasions...I thought they were coming some time in update 17..or I could be wrong.

16 answers to this question

they are Event only enemies, introduced in Operation false profit, and returned during the proxy Rebellion Weekend (arguably the most fun Defenses I've ever taken part in).

I don't think they'll ever be put in regular rotation, simply because they can drop tempo Royale, a Stance which is very rare, and would lose it's appeal if it were made common (though baro can still sell it.)

They're not very special, more just a drag since you can't get any money from them

Denial Variation drops Astral Twilight

Isolator Variation drops Tempo Royal

Drover Variation drops Life Strike 

Pretty Special Considering the Fact that they have a small chance to Spawn during Crossfire invasions. 

I guess it doesn't Matter since Baro's Already brought Both Tempo and Twilight for PC and Soon for Consoles :-\

Edited by (PS4)sanemane213

They do not show up on Mars Crossfire. I've farmed those nodes for Simaris Targets, and Bursas do not appear

Simply put, Bursas are not in the regular enemy rotations yet. They're still Tac Event exclusive

Thanks, the previous posts did not provide a clear answer, nor direction.