Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Erebus Anything

TheErebus.

who stole your brain ?

I never had a brain to begin with WHY MUST YOU BRING UP OLD WOUNDS

Tell me. Do you bleed?

I bleed my sorrow, my heart isn't filled with blood but only darkness.

Thoughts on U.S. politics? Candidates in the primaries. Right vs left, etc.

I typically don't care about politics. 

All I know is that if Trump wins, then it'll be fun to see how America burns.

So, in the final battle of the old empire. What thoughts did you have as you held the soldiers of DE out of the R&D department, allowing our escape to the other dimension. Also, what were your last words before you were slain by [DE]Danielle and her godkiller?

Which one's the milkman?

SHUT UP 

If I were a pie what flavor would I be?

Banana cream pie

So, in the final battle of the old empire. What thoughts did you have as you held the soldiers of DE out of the R&D department, allowing our escape to the other dimension. Also, what were your last words before you were slain by [DE]Danielle and her godkiller?

"#YOLOSWGBREH"

What is the probability of the void trader AKA Baro ki'teer finding a Primed Fragor in the void, but going through a black hole and getting trapped in the space time continuum on his way to the relay?

The chance of that happening is the chance of me answer this que-

oh.

What's your guilty pleasure? 

I actually really enjoy playing Dead Space 3.

Paragon or Renegade?

Paragon.

Because every game that has a renegade option makes you feel judged if you choose it.

(=◕ل͜◕=) Daddy, where do dongers come from? (=◕ل͜◕=) ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノYou see, little dong, when a donger and a dongerina dong together, the dong of the donger releases thousands of small dongs, which dongs the dongerina. 9 dongs later, the dongerina goes through a dong process, which finally raises a donger. ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ

(=◕ل͜◕=) Daddy, where do dongers come from? (=◕ل͜◕=) ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノYou see, little dong, when a donger and a dongerina dong together, the dong of the donger releases thousands of small dongs, which dongs the dongerina. 9 dongs later, the dongerina goes through a dong process, which finally raises a donger. ヽ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ

But what came first? The donger or the dong?

Why so self conscious?

BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA LOOK LIKE A JERK TO TALI WHEN I DECIDE TO KILL OFF SOME INSIGNIFICANT GRUNT.

But what came first? The donger or the dong?

Well if you are a Science Donger, Then the first Dong was Donged out by a creature that wasn't quite all the way a Donger, Hence the Dong came first.

However, if you are a Creationist Donger, then Dongers came first, made by the big Donger upstairs in the image of his own Dong, Telling them to all go forth, be fruitful, and Dong.

Edited by Aigloblam

Well if you are a Science Donger, Then the first Dong was Donged out by a creature that wasn't quite all the way a Donger, Hence the Dong came first.

However, if you are a Creationist Donger, then Dongers came first, made by the big Donger upstairs in the image of his own Dong, Telling them to all go forth, be fruitful, and Dong.

BUT THEN WHO HAS CREATOR OF BIG DONGER?!?!?!