Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Ol' Pepsiman Anything.

Kratos

Now, just imagine as you woke up you found Velour's delicate, naked form on top of you under the bedsheets, your two naked bodies touching, her head resting against your chest. She then notices you're awake, and moves her head up to your neck and nibbles on it gently before whispering in your ear "Please...satisfy me~"

Who are you?

I go by many names. SysWOW64, Rarityframe, MalevolentClairvoyance, WrathOtOlympus, AbyssalKnight, Pepsiman, and much, much more. Read my profile for more information. (Some names not included on Profile)

Now, just imagine as you woke up you found Velour's delicate, naked form on top of you under the bedsheets, your two naked bodies touching, her head resting against your chest. She then notices you're awake, and moves her head up to your neck and nibbles on it gently before whispering in your ear "Please...satisfy me~"

"You belong to Meth. I have nothing to do with this."

I go by many names. SysWOW64, Rarityframe, MalevolentClairvoyance, WrathOtOlympus, AbyssalKnight, Pepsiman, and much, much more. Read my profile for more information. (Some names not included on Profile)

"You belong to Meth. I have nothing to do with this."

"This is a hypothetical scenario where Meth does not exist."

12 16-inch guns or 9 18-inch guns?

Depends what you mean. You could mean anything from junk size/quantity, actual weaponry, muscle size/quantity, etc.

Why are you named pepsiman when coke is far superior? Coke is the official drink of the #loki master race.

Pepsi is for limbos

Valkyr drinks Pepsi, and so does Frost. Your argument is irrelevant.

"This is a hypothetical scenario where Meth does not exist."

Then no thanks. Prefer to save myself for someone else.

Depends what you mean. You could mean anything from junk size/quantity, actual weaponry, muscle size/quantity, etc.

Valkyr drinks Pepsi, and so does Frost. Your argument is irrelevant.

Then no thanks. Prefer to save myself for someone else.

I thought frost drank kool-aid...

Ill start running away now xD

Apart from visiting this forum, what else do you do?

10 Favourite forum member (you may choose to rank them for chaos)

That would require me to remember past interactions, and such. I don't do a good job of that. Except for keeping promises for some weird reason. Eh.

Are you related to Duffman?

No, he's a pushover.

That makes 5. Is this the end?

The+End+is+Near.gif

what are your thoughts on the upcoming kavats?   (katbrows)

also what would you do with the 1000 plat if you won a pimetime/dev-stream draw?

Apparantly they'll ruin Spy missions. Not that I played them anyway, or went invisible for the most part. But it sounds interesting. Keeping ears open for more updates.

1,000 Plat? Depends on what I need at the moment. Might buy a couple Immortal Skins. Might save the rest for Special skins. Who knows?

I thought frost drank kool-aid...

Ill start running away now xD

687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7.gif

So what is your least favorite soda?

I'd honestly have to say Sprite. It's just highly carbonated Lemon-Lime flavored soda. Seltzer.

Batman or Catwoman?

Black or white?

Live or die?

Cheeseburger or hot dog?

Batman, obviously.

Depends on the day.

Somewhere in the middle. Maybe like Limbo from DmC Reboot.

Cheeseburger all day.

Edited by _Pepsiman