Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synthesis Entries You'd Like To See?

Morec0

Title says it all: what kind of Synthesis entries would you like? What kind of topics would you want covered by the Great Golden Cephalon God of Lore?

Myself:

The difference between the Orokin Era and Void Era

The ultimate fate of Bilsa

The founding of the Corpus Corporation

Orokin work on the Infestation

How others (preferably the commoners) reacted to the fall of the Orokin Empire

A continuation of the Detron Crewman Synthesis

More on the Lorists

More on the Dax

The early days of the Grineer Empire

The early war between the Grineer and the Orokin Empire's remnants

How about ya'll?

Edited by Morec0

Money says we'll get Bilsa's finished lore around the time Keyla de Thaym 2.0 comes out and we find out Bilsa is one of the progenitors of Grineer female lines

Seeing a continuation around that would be awesome, but I'm already well and accepting that Bilsa was (one of) the start(s) of female Grineer.

The start of it all, as DE has said Dark Sector isn't the start. Even thought I would like some parts to be, but can't have everything you want. :/

Also the birth of Natah and more about her father and mother (if Sentients now have both), would be nice

So I wanna know how it all started

Edited by BabyKurama

The start of it all, as DE has said Dark Sector isn't the start. Even thought I would like some parts to be, but can't have everything you want. :/

So I wanna know how it all started

I personally cite Ember Prime's Codex for that, but knowing a little more about "the beginning" of the Tenno would be awesome.

Gold? Simaris is more of an ochre than a gold.

Still, as for the matter at hand:

What made the Great Tenno clans become the names of the mod polarities.

Clarification of Tenno social roles/ranks in their own culture.

Clarification of what role if any spirituality plays in Tenno culture/society (What with all the shrines, cairns and totems the dojo lets you set)

Elaboration on the creation of notable Orokin lifeforms: Earth Super Trees, Ceresean Butterfly Sparrow, Desert Skates etc

Elaboration on what, if any, social significance varying degrees of 'perfection' had for Orokin subjects

At a real far fetched one, some stuff from the Sentient PoV, for fairness sake.

The rise of the Orokin. Before everything went to hell- before they were the great empire they became.

Ok I admit I just want official, total confirmation once and for all just how canon Dark Sector is. They said "at least partially canon" but that's just a vague dodge answer in the end.

Edited by Stratego89

Title says it all: what kind of Synthesis entries would you like? What kind of topics would you want covered by the Great Golden Cephalon God of Lore?

Myself:

The difference between the Orokin Era and Void Era

The ultimate fate of Bilsa

The founding of the Corpus Corporation

Orokin work on the Infestation

How others (preferably the commoners) reacted to the fall of the Orokin Empire

A continuation of the Detron Crewman Synthesis

More on the Lorists

More on the Dax

The early days of the Grineer Empire

The early war between the Grineer and the Orokin Empire's remnants

How about ya'll?

Clem's favourite foods

The rise of the Orokin. Before everything went to hell- before they were the great empire they became.

Ok I admit I just want official, total confirmation once and for all just how canon Dark Sector is. They said "at least partially canon" but that's just a vague dodge answer in the end.

I always think that the concept trailer is canon. Hayden made a simple exo suit for himself that the Orokin would pick up on later, giving the void powered humans their title after him. Then when the Lotus takes over, she mass produces the Liset, something he alone used, and names the dex furis and dex dakra after his companion, Dex.