Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Happened To The Tactical Events?

JetFule

You misunderstand me, i ment the events like tubemen of regor.

Also, i was told events were called tactical events :I

No. Tactical alerts. Events. They are separate. There is no "tactical event". Events have been gone for like 1/2 a year now, and on the latest devstream DE made a comment on it saying noone are planned still but they want to get back into doing them. I think they've just been too busy working on U18 to organize that. Usually events come with some sort of lore/story built into them, but U18 is going to have a boatload of that so it's going to be like all the lore all the events we COULD have gotten dumped onto us all at once.

Events like tubemen of regor are Events, tactical alerts are just small alerts with special requirements that can be done in 20 mins.

Someone asked on devstream it's been more than 100+ days since last event and they are aware. I just guess we will wait after u18, but they are so busy making quests that Events are left behind and Tac alerts are slowly taking place.

So events are basically made to introduce addition/change and adapt it into the game's lore? Kinda unfair to new players and people returning after long breaks - they miss it and get neither a clue nor a reward. Only a scoreboard mocking them with zeroes.

Edited by Necrius

So events are basically made to introduce addition/change and adapt it into the game's lore? Kinda unfair to new players and people returning after long breaks - they miss it and get neither a clue nor a reward. Only a scoreboard mocking them with zeroes.

And?

That's life.

DE can't be expected to hold off on new events and developing lore on the off chance that someone is going to miss out.  That's not 'fair' to the company nor the rest of the playerbase that's already here.