The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Have Opulas Robe Be Sold For 10-100 Million Credits

Rozalinsnow

You are going to get some haters for this post...

That being said, I totally agree with you >: D

(I would have made it only obtainable with credits at release, for let's say 50 million)

I remember those times when people were complaining that credits can't be spent on anything. Even if there are more stuff now, this cape would be 1000 % more SWAG to wear for that much CREDIT ONLY

Edited by Deadroy97

I think 100 million credits is pushing it. 10 million would be much more obtainable. I rather like that idea.

That's exactly the point.

Pushing it to the levels of ridiculous.

10 million is honestly too easy.

Anyway, I'm not opposed to the idea, it does sort of "fit" the lore of that cape but it's ultimately up to DE and whether they're fine with making it unlockable for creds (or making an alternative, credits-only syandana that's also physically made out of creds)

Edited by Shifted

I don't think this would be a good idea. Then people will start asking for every cosmetic to be obtainable through credits. Its best to leave it as plat.

Actually, op and us are only taking the opulas cape into speculation, not the other ones. Why ? Because it's made out of credits, that's why >: D

Why would people start asking for other capes to be obtainable for credits as well ? They would have to understand the concept of the opulas cape, and it would still be a hell of an expensive cape.

If anything 1 million creds at max, just to be fair. Any more and that's just not feasible for most players. I see veteran players struggle with gaining creds in bulk, especially when you factor in mastery rank farming. I don't have that problem but just saying. 

Every player that is above low MR should have atleast 1.5 mil. 1 Million is chump change LOL

Every player that is above low MR should have atleast 1.5 mil. 1 Million is chump change LOL

yes but how many have 100mil? your not getting why being credit only would make this a status symbol anyone can achieve less than 200 plat how many raids do you have to run to get 100 mil?

Actually, op and us are only taking the opulas cape into speculation, not the other ones. Why ? Because it's made out of credits, that's why >: D

Why would people start asking for other capes to be obtainable for credits as well ? They would have to understand the concept of the opulas cape, and it would still be a hell of an expensive cape.

People ask for unreasonable things all the time. People still ask for Excaliber Prime to be brought back.

After all, it is made of credits, and somewhere around 100 million credits seems high enough for it to be obtained by only the most opulent of tenno.

Yea well. the Mona Lisa is made of Canvas and some paint, so I should totally be able to pay for it by handing over a thousand meters of cloth and a million liters of paint. I mean, that's a lot, right?

Oh wait, the Mona Lisa is just canvas and paint, but it's worth at least 1 Billion US dollars because ... art is weird like that?

The Opulas robe is a "work of art" made by DE so YOU do not get to decide prices.

I only have 113k credits as a player who only plays only PvP nowadays.            >__________________<

o_0 do you play warframe?

Well, for the original question: Let's DE decide. They listen their community, but if they listen and apply all the demands of all kinds of players, i'm sure we can have any Soma prisma wraith vandal from any event...

DE are the devs 

Syndanas are buyable with plats.

That's both the truth, no more.

Edited by Siolith

Lets make DE introduce new Syndanas for 1 million Credits, but you get killed in a mission after a bleedout, they go *poof* and if you want them back, you need to buy them again.

Aside from the fact that probably every time people see you wearing one they will go out of their way to make sure you get killed, I don't see a problem.

You can show off how cool you are, have your bling, and run missions with the added paranoia it will bring. Enjoy.

Lets make DE introduce new Syndanas for 1 million Credits, but you get killed in a mission after a bleedout, they go *poof* and if you want them back, you need to buy them again.

Aside from the fact that probably every time people see you wearing one they will go out of their way to make sure you get killed, I don't see a problem.

You can show off how cool you are, have your bling, and run missions with the added paranoia it will bring. Enjoy.

I'd do itXD I rarely die anyways