Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Roam Driving Game

WorstPlayer

I think a couple of the older Need For Speeds did this.

Burnout Paradise is another one I can think of.

Edit: If you've got Xbox, take a look at Forza Horizon too. Rather good.

And best of all: The Crew.

Edited by _Pepsiman

Already said above but:

Burnout paradise, Test drive unlimited, Mad max, Driver, Fuel, Midnight club.

I would personally avoid The crew like the plague, It's a terrible excuse for a racer. It's an arcade racer, but instead of you getting better with parts, they made it so every vehicle is severely crippled at the beginning so that by upgrading them, you only ever get to average stats. When I pointed that out to the devs during closed beta, they said that's how they wanted the game to be. I told them good luck with that, and like that all interest was rapidly lost.

Hot damn alot of replies, thanks alot, i may try just cause 2/3 and i will definately see if i can get burnout paridise and find an open world need for speed. Really disappointed that need for speed world closed down :'(

Already said above but:

Burnout paradise, Test drive unlimited, Mad max, Driver, Fuel, Midnight club.

I would personally avoid The crew like the plague, It's a terrible excuse for a racer. It's an arcade racer, but instead of you getting better with parts, they made it so every vehicle is severely crippled at the beginning so that by upgrading them, you only ever get to average stats. When I pointed that out to the devs during closed beta, they said that's how they wanted the game to be. I told them good luck with that, and like that all interest was rapidly lost.

I want the crew do... idc about the racing. i said racing because some games are racing games but have free roam feature. i want the driving feel with free roam :)

No. I wanna see the road and stuff like real life...

Yeah, but the crew logic:

Go past a cop at 180kph (~110mph) no issues here.

Run through the fence at a nuclear power plant: still no issues.

Scrape a car on the road and drive off without ever being noticed: send the fricken army!!!!!

Yeah, but the crew logic:

Go past a cop at 180kph (~110mph) no issues here.

Run through the fence at a nuclear power plant: still no issues.

Scrape a car on the road and drive off without ever being noticed: send the fricken army!!!!!

So the same law applies in GTA too. Do we ever complain there?

So the same law applies in GTA too. Do we ever complain there?

Any sort of property daage can get the cops called on you in GTA V.

And hitting another car will not get the cops onto you in GTA V (unless you hit a cop car).

The only things cops ignore in GTA V is speeding, so no, you are quite wrong.