The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Alert Requirements [Megathread]

XxCurtennoxX

There's 4 nitains a day, if every player contributes one or more nitains to every project you shouldn't have a problem. A full moon clan is 1000 tenno the total cost of nitains for Wukong research is 1100; 500 bp, 300 chasis, 100 helmet, 200 systems. So if every member is donating one or more nitains to every project you should be good, and members will still have some left over to build Wukong in their foundries.

Edited by Postal_pat

There's 4 nitains a day, if every player contributes one or more nitains to every project you shouldn't have a problem. A full moon clan is 1000 tenno the total cost of nitains for Wukong research is 900; 500 bp, 300 chasis, 100 helmet, 200 systems. So if every member is donating one or more nitains to every project you should be good, and members will still have some left over to build Wukong in their foundries.

A full moon clan is 1000 tenno if people keep recruiting, if tenno dont leave the clan because of knux and wukong, if warlords didnt get tired of grind thousand pigments and resources alone and if that 1000 tenno are decently active.

More people in the clan is never a benefit nowadays on warframe

It's because the idea is that you reach deep into your wallet and hand your cash over.

Come now, getting a new frame in a timely manner without paying?

TENNO

TENNOOOO

DID YOU REALLY BELIEVE

IT WOULD BE

THIS

EASY?!

You know, for a second there … yeah, I kinda did.

Edited by (PS4)vamp6x6x6x

A full moon clan is 1000 tenno if people keep recruiting, if tenno dont leave the clan because of knux and wukong, if warlords didnt get tired of grind thousand pigments and resources alone and if that 1000 tenno are decently active.

More people in the clan is never a benefit nowadays on warframe

lets face it since the begining most ppl just wanna join pre built fully researched clans

lets face it since the begining most ppl just wanna join pre built fully researched clans

Thats why warlords of ghost, shadow and storm must expect a lot of people that swap clan just to leech wukong research soon

What a clan gets in return?? Absolutely nothing because the credits this kind of people spend buying that research goes 100% to the game and not to the clan

Its called double fuk.

I mean really there is no justification for people in the higher tier clans to be complaining.

Yes it is a lot of Nitain to get but you knew this would happen eventually when you made/joined such a large clan. It matters not how the resource is gained.

I mean really there is no justification for people in the higher tier clans to be complaining.

Yes it is a lot of Nitain to get but you knew this would happen eventually when you made/joined such a large clan. It matters not how the resource is gained.

The only thing will happen will be a lot of people that will leave mountain and moon clans now.. Thanks to DE and thanks how they bad structured clans and dojos.. I care? Not that much but still is not that fair treat like that people that spent a lot of time in 2yo clans

But I don't want to kick mah inactives! O _O

so.... then it's a lazy ! clan who doesn't deserve the research?

What are you talking about?

There always will be members who stop playing and do not contribute to the clan.

Most of the new members are also new to the game and do not contribute to the research. They don't even know how to do so.

Then there are leachers, who are activ, but silent and just collect the rewards after the work is done.

Veterans with a lot of experience don't leave their clans, so recruiting capable new clanmembers is not that easy. Even if they are looking for a clan, it is one with completed research. The only people you can get are newbies, after that you hope they won't stop playing the game after 2 days.

Sitting all mighty on that noble steed talking nonsense that is all you did to contribute to this discussion.

In U18 calndownsize will be possible, however in the last DevStream they said it will be a onetime event.

Learn to make platinum.

this , its only 275 plat and easily reachable figure fro anyone 

OR just get one guy to leave clan , set up a ghost clan and swap members ina dn out to get their wukong , rejoining main clan once done :) simple's :)

Edited by BAD9eR

Big clans= big amount of players

big clans = space for big amount of players, not actually having them, i have never heard of any clan that is 100% filled with 100% active players

as soon as you build barracks you are doomed, it should be dependant on player size within the current limits instead of pure barrack size

big clans = space for big amount of players, not actually having them, i have never heard of any clan that is 100% filled with 100% active players

as soon as you build barracks you are doomed, it should be dependant on player size within the current limits instead of pure barrack size

As mentioned

Before clan resizing is coming soon ish, but just personally don't see the problem