Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Alert Requirements [Megathread]

XxCurtennoxX

"Nitain Extract:  This rare metal is foreign to the Origin System and can only be found in asteroids that have made the long journey from other stars.  Locations of Nitain Extract will be made available through your Landing Craft’s navigation Alerts."

HURRAH FOR MORE RNG!

No but seriously, a new resource for the frame that can only be obtained via alerts?

This resource is going to be used for Wukong, Nezha, and a lot of future weapons, i can feel it. 

If it was farmable too it wouldn't be as bad, but Alert-only? Depending on the frequency of them, that's terrible.

If the clan-tech research requires this new resource it's going to be horrifying. 

EDIT: I didn't intend for this to be feedback, but it kind of ended up like it. Probably should be moved to the feedback section.

Edited by XxCurtennoxX

HURRAH FOR MORE RNG!

No but seriously, a new resource for the frame that can only be obtained via alerts?

This resource is going to be used for Wukong, Nezha, and a lot of future weapons, i can feel it. 

If it was farmable too it wouldn't be as bad, but Alert-only? Depending on the frequency of them, that's terrible.

I'm still waiting on a Vauban Helmet alert so I can build him.

Behind the story of the new resource, might be an Archwing-only resource.

New Resource: 
Nitain Extract:  This rare metal is foreign to the Origin System and can only be found in asteroids that have made the long journey from other stars.  Locations of Nitain Extract will be made available through your Landing Craft’s navigation Alerts.

HJ2k7Jx.png

in the picture you can see that wukong is going to require a new resource to craft, even tho he is clan tech.

how does this make you feel?

Do you think theyre just trying to increase the amount of platinum spent on him, locking him behind a wall of resources locked behind a wall of alerts?

Do you think theyre neglecting all of the other plethoras of resources in game? Do you think that ruins the importance of all the resources weve been stockpiling? *cough*telluriumdoubleresourcewekend*cough*

Edited by PookieNumnums

Do you think theyre just trying to increase the amount of platinum spent on him, locking him behind a wall of resources locked behind a wall of alerts?

Do you think theyre neglecting all of the other plethoras of resources in game? Do you think that ruins the importance of all the resources weve been stockpiling? *cough*telluriumdoubleresourceweend*cough*

Both good points. 

DE every time you guys introduce a new resource recently there is a negative response... so what do you do, you make it even worse. 

I can see by your 'post count' that you're not new here... Are you really surprised by this?

WF has been going down this path for almost a year now.

No I not happy with it, but DE still seems to be the most fair and generous of all the F2P devs out there.

But I'm biased a bit cause I could care less about monkey frame. Haha.

Both good points. 

DE every time you guys introduce a new resource recently there is a negative response... so what do you do, you make it even worse. 

Yes, why DON'T they make it so you don't have to play the game to get any rewards for playing the game.

That would work so very well from their standpoint, wouldn't it?

Edited by Kalenath