Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Non Prime Targris Prime Armour Please :d

crimsonspartan1

knowing that the targris prime armour set is one of the most badass armour sets out there i would gladly sell my house just to get plat for the targris prime but the nova prime access won't come back until around 2017 or even 2018 :/ can we have a non primed version of the targris prime armour so we can look like badass warrior ninjas. i mean there hasnt been an armour set in ages (the most recent one being the edo prime armour from the volt prime access) and a non primed targris armour would be an awesome gift to the people of warframe. any thoughts and opinions? 

Edited by crimsonspartan1

Man, DE keeps saying they come back but all we see is new stuff... which is cool and all but the question is: WHEN WILL DE MAKE AVAILABLE THESE AGAIN? I would have been great if they added these to the BLACK FRIDAY... I'm worried these accessories will have the CURSE of the Excalibur Prime stuff... NEVER to come up again...EVER. 

I really don't like how DE makes content you can never go back to play or get...by any means... this type of marketing seems so broken, I see how they can make a quick buck since its probably not coming back and have many join in to play at that given moment... but in the long run, i think they don't do as much as they could if they kept up at least the Prime Accessories...(I know, Excalibur Prime is a Dead End mistake that DE will never make again so its not ever coming back our only hope are the Umbras now)

Anyway, I will keep watching DE closely... Its a good source of marketing and game design research data, I definitely have learn a thing or two to do and not to do to keep good steady cash flow with a product also how to identify the toxic from the good ideas/suggestion/needs of the players community which DE has done so well...and sometimes so,so...but it can't be help, some players don't express them selves in the forums, that data has to be gather when you play as just another random player...mingling with the masses without they know who you really are...Ah, how I love to do my current job...people are so themselves when they think your a nobody >:D  

Lets keep our fingers cross and see how DE pop this stuff back into the game.

Edited by 0zryel

Man, DE keeps saying they come back but all we see is new stuff... which is cool and all but the question is: WHEN WILL DE MAKE AVAILABLE THESE AGAIN? I would have been great if they added these to the BLACK FRIDAY... I'm worried these accessories will have the CURSE of the Excalibur Prime stuff... NEVER to come up again...EVER. 

I really don't like how DE makes content you can never go back to play or get...by any means... this type of marketing seems so broken, I see how they can make a quick buck since its probably not coming back and have many join in to play at that given moment... but in the long run, i think they don't do as much as they could if they kept up at least the Prime Accessories...(I know, Excalibur Prime is a Dead end mistake that DE will never make again so its not ever coming back our only hope are the Umbras now)

Anyway, I will keep watching DE closely... Its a good source of marketing and game design research data, I definitely have learn a thing or two to do and not to do to keep good steady cash flow with a product also how to identify the toxic from the good ideas/suggestion/needs of the players community wich DE has done so well... lets keep our fingers cross and see how DE pop this stuff back into the game.

Stuff is returning, frost prime being first this coming December.

as some one who isnt founder even i have to say no. only reason its just going to cause another crap storm that DE doesnt need at the moment. the reason i bring this up is for prisma skana and the chaos that brought. if anything i would rather have an armor that looks similar but not 100% duplicate.

Oh hey, this popped up again, it only took a month.

Anyway just wait it out. Misa prime is coming in december 2nd so you just need to be patient.

Lets see, after ember, mag, rhino, loki accessories, then targis (assuming linear releases).

And regards to the non-prime version, as I've said before, as long as the design is SIGNIFICANTLY different, DE could release a non prime version without much backlash from people.

Though i say that, like Noble_One said, even though the prisma skana was a repainted skana, people got upset that it was similar to the the founder exclusive skana prime.

So yeah, as long as it looks quite different from the prime, a norm targis could work just fine.

Of course, you might not like it when it comes out :)