Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share Your Nightmares

MrEvilMexican

I don't have Nightmares, but, rather, Nightmareish MOMENTS in dreams. Like how about dashing around on waterslides in the sky, leaping from cloud to cloud, landing on a rainy one...into a maze with the Penumbra and Amnesia monsters. Then I fall out of it into a park that celebrates cats as gods.

Average dream for me.

I don't have Nightmares, but, rather, Nightmareish MOMENTS in dreams. Like how about dashing around on waterslides in the sky, leaping from cloud to cloud, landing on a rainy one...into a maze with the Penumbra and Amnesia monsters. Then I fall out of it into a park that celebrates cats as gods.

Average dream for me.

May I have some of that Orokin Weed you are smoking every night?

I don't really "have" nightmares now, moreless just bad dreams.

One: I had a bad dream about me losing my girl, to some other guy, It ended up me going insane and going into a manslaughter. My friend told me, I was laughing like a mad man in my sleep. (This dream happens alot, tho its always about my Crhs from another game in RP wise)

Two: I had a bad dream about Warframe, where I was able to get the Founders Pack, but everyone hated me, every player, every founder, even all the Mods, only friends I had where DE.

Three: Now, Im unsure if this is classed as a nightmare, but here we go. I woke up outside my body, I chuold see myself on the bed, sleeping soundly, like a cute baby. I was able to float around my bedroom, and when I whent to look at myself into the mirror, My eyes where dark glowy purple, I had dark black mist, smiting from my body, I chuold hear the screams of souls around me. I woke up after that.

**This is really really rough for me to talk about**

I recently had a nightmare of a virus. Eh, not much of a virus, but a bug...or bugs. I had a condition named abdominal arachnids. Jesus Christ, I had an x ray and there were a few spiders in my stomach slowly gnawing at the walls of it.

I get stomach pains just thinking about this and I've grown paranoid to the point I actually want to go the f***ing hospital and get my stomach checked out.

Edited by LazerSkink

All my nightmares are influenced by movies and games one way or another.

With my video game addiction all my dreams are becoming game-like, so i can't exactly call them nightmares, more like horror-dreams. I had 2 xenomorph-dreams since i startes playing Alien: Isolation, lol.

I can't remember when was the last time i had a dream so donged that i felt bad when i wake up... Maybe only that one when i was constantly trying to bang someone, but ended up banging myself.

Urgh. Just urgh.

I don't hate dreams for being creepy, i hate them for being weird as f**k leading to your legit "what the actual f**k" reaction in the morning.

Here's one of my Nightmares I remember long time ago.

(Dream World) I awoken out of bed, looked around my bedroom and everything was normal, but the freaky part about this dream, is everything looked the same like real life, nothing changed much to look different, other then the kitchen window having light sun beams coming out. So I continued to the kitchen and seen my Mother and Sister talking normally.

And I said "hello" to both of them, they said "good morning" and such. And I went into the laundry room (which was a doorway, long skinny room, right by the kitchen stove).

And so I stopped and looked back to see our family dog (which ran away long time ago), so I thought Ill greet him, and then he starts rapidly flashing into a Alligator, while moving as well.

Freaking me out, but here is when the horror starts.

I looked back at my Mother to see her whole mouth stretched open screaming out me Loudly, and my Sister was doing the same thing towards me.

So at that same moment, I thought to myself (this is a quick thought) "The only way I'm going to escape this, is screaming as loud as I can."

So I did, while looking at them both.

And I awoken from my Nightmare.

Here's a Bonus dream I had, which is a crazy one, I ever experienced it my life.

It was a Lucid dream. But there's another I experience as well, which is more freakyer to me.

(Real life) So I was watching on YouTube, what lucid dreaming is, and how you can do it (basically watching it to see how people lucid dream, what it is about, not caring to have one). And I thought it was pretty neat in all, but still, didn't care much to have one.

So I go to bed that night, crazy things are happening in my dream, walking around Grassy plains, seeing City's a far distance, while walking with a cop smiling at me (and he was very tall).

But then, when I see all this stuff, I say to myself, "Wait, I'm dreaming right now!" (that's when the lucid dreaming begins), so I pointed my finger at a Big Grassy Hill to mend the earth around it, and mold whatever I want from the dirt with it, being miles away.

(I thought to myself) It was cool in all, but I also said to myself, "I don't want this type of power in my dream, it just doesn't feel right".

And... My mind goes dull at that moment I said and thought that way in the dream, and stop remembering that I'm in a dream (Lucid Dreaming stops). And so more crazy things continued happen in the dream.

But then, at a moment in the dream, I wake up in my bed, got up, and went to see my Mother and Sister talking to each other in the kitchen, to tell them I just had a Lucid dream.

So right after I explain what I just experienced to my Sister and Mother, I wake up again in my bed.

I thinking, wait, did I just have dream, inside a dream?

So I walk out to see the kitchen, and there is my Mother and Sister talking to each other.

Mind... Blown.

And that's it.

Did anyone ever had this moment when you hear the alarm clock, but you can't wake up, neither you realize that this is an alarm sound, so it just TORTURES YOU for 10 seconds straigt before you finally wake up to turn it off?

These ones are the worst... Had like 3 of them.

I'll list a few

I had one where I came downstairs and my mother was yelling "I cant take this anymore" we were all confused and wondered where she went, and I watched her kill herself. there was a lot of screaming and yelling and it was just all really odd. 

another My teeth started falling out and I tried shoving them back into my gums but they for some reason got longer and wider to where they couldnt fit back in my mouth, blood was everywhere and I could feel everything. 

another had the grineer in it (god i play this too much) I was in some kind of base, trynna be stealthy. Broke in and got in a fight with the leader, and he had a katana, and all I had was a cut off part of the bench the katana sliced, his partner knocked me hard to the ground and he stabbed the katana through the thick piece of wood through my heart slowly, I felt it all

another one i felt everything of 
I fell down the stairs with glasses and snapped my neck after I had glass cut me up from shattering. (I have fallen once down the stairs and got glass everywhere in my arm, it was horrible) 

I've had cats talk to me in one, when I was really young, and they grabbed me and bit my face and I woke up. 

another is me in a dark room with people yelling and screaming. 

another was where I woke up and my dog was dead, might of had this one cause he's getting super old, and I'm not ready to lose him after 14 years. 

thats about all that comes at the top of my head atm, ive had some messed up things sometimes. 

I dreamed that i was somewhere and insects got under my skin in the arm. I try to kill it by whacking my hand but it wouldnt die. Then it started multiplying under my skin, and i could feel them crawl as they traveled across my whole body. I kept thrashing my body to try to kill them but it didnt work. They kept multiplying, spreading, until all i could see was the legs covering my eyes and the crawling sensation in my mouth.

and then i woke up with pain all over my body with bruises in places i whacked my body. Turns out i was thrashing in real life.

----------

There was another time i was having a nice dream and somehow i told myself i want to turn this into a nightmare. And instant regret it went.

Edited by 321agemo

Did anyone ever had this moment when you hear the alarm clock, but you can't wake up, neither you realize that this is an alarm sound, so it just TORTURES YOU for 10 seconds straigt before you finally wake up to turn it off?

These ones are the worst... Had like 3 of them.

That happens to

Me all the time

Guest ImJustAN00b

Well I had one pretty scary nightmare before.

I was sleeping on my bed as normal,then suddenly I heard demonic whispering and two glowing red eyes appeared,then the red eyes revealed itself to be golden Freddy which jumpscared me but when I was face to face with him golden Freddy turned into a weeping angel and then turned back to golden Freddy again and the two began alternating at a speed that could give my seizures,all while there are loud screaming and flashing lights in the background