Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc: Second Dream Teaser/hype Megathread [Spoilers]

[DE]Megan

I don't feel jealousy nor hatred. But I take pride in myself to get the job done when it needs to and be dedicated enough to stay till the end to get it done to the best of my abilities. I understand many who don't share my values and I doubt you'll ever see things from my PoV.

The main difference is you feel that people should be appreciated for working overtime to perform a role they were originally paid to do while I feel that this is part of their job they were paid to do anyway. Appreciation to me comes when the job is well done. 

And make no mistake. Entertainment or not, a job is a job. Paid or unpaid. If you take a job, you should be responsible to it (whatever responsibility that role entails). 

So you think DE doesn't do their job properly, is that right ?

quote name="xxcib21xx" post="6442831" timestamp="1449109986"]

Remember Tectonics the warframe ? yeah here's another one of those.

https://soundcloud.com/shots-n-jiggles/warframe18

PS

Also I found this when hunting for soundclips to use (look at the youtube username)

vJRUDqL.png

Jack played Warframe at beta then left it for years missing thr good stuff and played Destiny just like I did.. hmmm... He must be rescued! xD To arms, Tenno!

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost

Standard Excalibur is better because true posterboy.

Yep, and unlike his prime he can be farmed with both, love and effort. Things money can't buy. <3

... excal prime ...

*Cries in corner*
*evil laughter*

Dont worry, you can get the chinese Excalibur Prime when it comes out.

And then there's some nice founders saying why the toxicity about the topic while others simply like to behave like the so called "special snowflakes" and rub in other's faces what they have and can't be gotten, thus making an increase in toxicity levels around this "exclusivity" stuff -.- Edited by -----LegioN-----

Everytime thereds a big update and it's takeing the same amm ount time let me say this. Take a break, relax your torubles take a nap from doing a all n ighter.  Update 18 will be there waitng for ya like a dog waitng at the door at the end of your work day.

Even i'm exusted from allnighters hah aha! Also de hope you got sleepign bags or inflabtale beds or somthin g. And good luck

Holy grammar batman.

On a more serious note, 

Some people should just relax more. 

Go outside, experience the outside world.

Then slowly reality sets in, you become jaded/cynical, you go back inside and start up warframe.

Edited by Susanooh