Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Think Stalker Is Related To Umbra In Picture From Second Dream....

(XBOX)MK Ultra K11

Take two, edited from PublikDomain's post:

xvABNCd.png

I love how quickly this went from "OP, you bein' cray cray" to "Pretty much confirmed".

If only people believed me on more things......they'd get their answers.......

Take two, edited from PublikDomain's post:

xvABNCd.png

I love how quickly this went from "OP, you bein' cray cray" to "Pretty much confirmed".

Also thanks... without your help people would of never believed me.

I've looked at the hype site. while that image might show the stalker with umbra's body (modified) it might not remain that way. lest we forget the ak boltors, or pistol in one hand and sword in another. promotional art is just that. Til we actually see it in game, it's merely speculation. also saying stalker is related to umbra is about as valid as saying stalker is related to vanilla excal. 

What it might be is he just found a new suit. got nothing to do with umbras, just found better loot.

Inb4Umbrablueprintsdropfromstalker

No....No....NNNOOOOOO!!!!!

1HZqU9U.jpg?1

Can't say I see it. The chest piece doesn't seem to line up, even taking into consideration the possibility of alt colors. Just doesn't look like the same pattern.

Its the colors.

I've looked at the hype site. while that image might show the stalker with umbra's body (modified) it might not remain that way. lest we forget the ak boltors, or pistol in one hand and sword in another. promotional art is just that. Til we actually see it in game, it's merely speculation. also saying stalker is related to umbra is about as valid as saying stalker is related to vanilla excal. 

What it might be is he just found a new suit. got nothing to do with umbras, just found better loot.

It's a little more valid considering vanilla is the posterboy and umbra is not.

I want better loot 2.

Okay, so because the Stalker image from the teaser site uses the same body model as Umbra, OP has concluded that the two are related in a significant sense?

That's like saying pre-rework Tyl Regor was a Tenno because he used the Skana.

No it just means that they are related in some way shape or form whether it be lore or just sharing the same body. Also your last statement doesn't make any sense.....

Nice Find OP, but I;ll like to point out that DE, dropped the ball and pretty much told us Umbra has been DELAYED, sure sure, we get a shiny new U18, but until we have solid proof that Umbra will be in U18, as a warframe in our hands, we can speculate nothing, I'm going to wait to see if they drop the ball and delay Umbra before I make this claim.

This is beyond appropriate, this is why hype always ends in disappointment  

I have marked the similarities I spotted between the new Stalker and Umbra. Sorry if it looks confusing.

wd0AMLA.jpg

If you compare those marked points to the regular Excalibur, and the current Stalker, you'll see they're all different.

ExcaliburNewLook.pngStalkerCodex.png

EDIT: Not only that, but the new Stalker also seems to be lacking something the old Stalker has. See those red markings on top of regular Excal's shoulders? Current Stalker has those too, but new Stalker doesn't.

That is to say, New Stalker uses Excalibur Umbra's textures, and since we don't see enough of his body on the hype site, he may even use Umbra's entire body, gold bits and all.

This is exactly what occured to me when I first say the hype site. The very first thing I noticed were the cureved lines in the middle of his chest that vanilla Excalibur lacks, but Umbra Excalibur doesn't. The rest of it slowly came to me and this comparison of yours is the clearest it's been.

Yes.. bit this is a different case. It not vanilla. Also if you look in the original thread someone was able to get the full picture and he has both off umbras arm and chest metal pieces aswell.

I said that his model was different, and I acknowledged that the Stalker and Umbra probably share the same body model now, did you even read my post or did you assume I was just going "You're crazy!" and dismissing you entirely? My issue was that you're assuming some sort of distinct link (Such as "Stalker was a umbra all along!" or something) based on the fact that he just happens to share a model with a warframe since that's ALWAYS been the case for the stalker.

Edited by Basilisk1991