Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do You Hate League Of Legend?

tinyranitar

I have not dabbled in the game, but as far as I can tell, it has some solid mechanics, although the company managing it has a few cheap cashgrabs every so often.

The issue most people has is with the community, which have become foul with elitism and are unwelcoming and unforgiving to any new players or new ideas. While individuals may behave nicely, it seems as though there is just too much unpleasantness to wade through.

Every player that plays MOBAs and also watches TOP MLG AWESOME HOLY GRAIL WOW TOPTIER PLAY streamers play it will always get the "I'm the best" mentality, thus afflicting self-induced arrogance. There you go, toxicity on MOBAs in a nutshell.

Tend to avoid LoL for the most part, Still plays DotA from time to time.

Data never appear in random places now that i think of it.

I dislike the game because I started playing it from the beginning, when it was way harder and I had to see a lot of my champions like Nidalee get changed a lot, shes good now but the whole game is different.

You can't do a Riven solo bot any more, wards are practically handed out for free and people still don't use them. End game abilities scale off stupid system AP/AD, the whole game is very streamlined to be played one way.

For example, late game if you don't have items it is pretty much GG, the comeback mechanic there is nowhere near as good as in Dota. Not only that but the map is very static, jungling is a sad thing to do, you can't farm the jungle, you just kind of get some buffs and early game levels.

Items are boring and every new champion is basically the same, abilities aren't interesting or ground breaking, they don't try to change new things.

Whereas dota makes it work in a much more interesting way, most abilities don't scale off anything, but they remain useful late game. The items tend to buff you but also provide a utility/damage usage. All items are fun to use and not only that but the game can quickly change, the map can change and there are lots of things to do.

In LoL a support role is boring, adc role is terrible early game and late game is all about just right clicking, mid is kind of fun but even there it can get repetitive.

Sure Dota doesn't have new characters every few months but it is a much more solid game.

I dont hate, but i avoid. It really does feels like playing with savages. I move from playing normal games to vs ai, and those players are still talking way more dirty than a nuke. I just cant do it, I know it is not problem because not only I tried to communicate logic into thhem, but Im also adjusting my playstyle to bring victory...

It doesnt feel like a game to me anymore...I just want to play....