Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Morec0 Stuff

Morec0

-snip-

And leeches and bloody worms.

-snip-

So if we are made up of infested flesh, therefore infested are made up of lizards, leeches, and bloody worms right?

What is the worst theory that you have seen that could still possibly be true?

So if we are made up of infested flesh, therefore infested are made up of lizards, leeches, and bloody worms right?

What is the worst theory that you have seen that could still possibly be true?

No, Infested are

The theory that we're piloting the Warframe remotely.

Welcome back, Morec0. You are such a rebel. First a question and then I'll try to interpret your dream.

Do I sound like an anime person or look like a character from any anime? I don't think I do, assuming that people even saw my selfies. All of Off-Topickers don't even know who I am. Yet constantly folks make references to a character in series or movie, that my name sounds like. At first I'm annoyed by it, but since watching "Attack on Titan" and "Sword Art online" (as suggested by Skycook3y), I guess its alright. 

Yes, actually.

It's been a reoccurring one. I'm playing some kind of party game with friends when all of a sudden I become aware of a horror-movie-like force that is picking us off one by one. In the previous one I was eating chicken nuggets and a swarm of flies came after me - I THINK the flies are constant and I remember having the feeling that the way we were being attacked was thematic to what we were doing at the moment (hence I tried to eat my nuggets faster to get it to go away).

Flies attacking you in dreams means you are annoyed by friends or someone but since they too were attacked, may symbolizes annoyance such as fears, insecurities, and struggles in every day life. 
You did not kill the marauding flies because you are unsure or don't want to/or don't know how to deal with the issue. 
Instead you ate your chicken nuggets hurriedly may mean you are about to do something foolish. 
Madam Breeki has spoken (humming).

Welcome back, Morec0. You are such a rebel. First a question and then I'll try to interpret your dream.

Do I sound like an anime person or look like a character from any anime? I don't think I do, assuming that people even saw my selfies. All of Off-Topickers don't even know who I am. Yet constantly folks make references to a character in series or movie, that my name sounds like. At first I'm annoyed by it, but since watching "Attack on Titan" and "Sword Art online" (as suggested by Skycook3y), I guess its alright. 

Flies attacking you in dreams means you are annoyed by friends or someone but since they too were attacked, may symbolizes annoyance such as fears, insecurities, and struggles in every day life. 
You did not kill the marauding flies because you are unsure or don't want to/or don't know how to deal with the issue. 
Instead you ate your chicken nuggets hurriedly may mean you are about to do something foolish. 

First: woah... Might just be confirmation bias... but woah.

Woah... those folks told you to watch crap anime. Try out Hellsing Ultimate next. MUCH better.

And it's not so much... looking like an anime character or even having your name sound like one (I don't see it much myself) but that you called Marik Ishtar "her". It's a bit of a gag in the Yu-gi-oh Abridged series because the character in question (Marik Ishtar) looks extremely effeminate.

Hold on, didn't I tell you to skip SAO and go for Log Horizon or Overlord?

Hold on, didn't I tell you to skip SAO and go for Log Horizon or Overlord?

You did. But that's what I could find quickly in netflicks. And yeah, I left after Kirito and Klein went their separate ways. Its a nice concept with the virtual gaming and MMO.

Now "Attack on Titan" I can sit thru and will finish the series. I liked Mikasa. But why does the titans have blank crotches? 

I'll look for the Log Horizon and Overlord. Thanks.

You did. But that's what I could find quickly in netflicks. And yeah, I left after Kirito and Klein went their separate ways. Its a nice concept with the virtual gaming and MMO.

Now "Attack on Titan" I can sit thru and will finish the series. I liked Mikasa. But why does the titans have blank crotches? 

I dunno why they have blank crotches, some manga reader probably knows but I don't read the manga

I'll tell you right now: one of the BEST parts about Log Horizon is Japanese Ozzy Osborne in the opening theme.

Its gotta be because they don't procreate? It just strikes me as odd. But I guess it'll be entitled "Attack on sausage" if they would have had their ..ahem manliness rendered.

It would indeed

I'll tell you right now: one of the BEST parts about Log Horizon is Japanese Ozzy Osborne in the opening theme.

The opening was @(*()$ awesome

Its gotta be because they don't procreate? It just strikes me as odd. But I guess it'll be entitled "Attack on sausage" if they would have had their ..ahem manliness rendered.

Or "Attack on Clam Chowder" for the females.

It would indeed

The opening was @(*()$ awesome

Sadly I heard the second season was passed off to a not-so-good team.

Morec0:A Wise Man denied his Lore

In reference to the U18 minor delay.

I've been sacrificing Oberons all day, but to no avail...

Speaking of which: could you head down into my basement to help me with something? I'll be right behind you.

If you could become any forum member for a day, who would it be?

YandereSamantha, evergreenmind, or Yuikami, making use of their leet art skills.

If Velour invited you to a bath with her, what would you do?

Whose Velour again?

I don't need me!

Fair enough.

Please leave your comments for the second dream quest, thank you. <3

I guess it's time to FINALLY make proper use of the Spoiler function:

I'm honestly very conflicted about it.

On one hand the quest was beautiful and every moment of it was so stunning it made it pretty much impossible to hate it, but on the other I can't help but feel something disappointed with certain events. Largely these are due to my own thoughts, feelings, opinions, and theories, so that's just natural, but at the same time I can't help but shake the feeling this is kinda... bad.

First off, Stalker... don't like that he sided with the Sentients, also not a fan of the fact he's apparently a Tenno... of some kind... somewhere... Not sure what's up with him.

To me Stalker was always the Anti-Teshin, while Teshin was willing to see the Tenno as people who were tricked and in need of guidance and even eventually came around to trusting the Lotus Stalker was filled with nothing but hate and contempt for them all, he saw them bring down his way of life and every last bitter piece of his hate was driven towards destroying them for it. I liked the duality of that theme, dark mirrors are always something I like...

And his siding with the Sentients also strikes me as a misstep, again because of how filled with hate and rage he is - ESPECIALLY since he's a Tenno and likely still had some memories, he should KNOW that the whole reason that the Orokin fell was "hey, wait, YOU guys started this war! you guys are the reason the Tenno were deployed!". As I've said elsewhere, the idea that Stalker is this being who would destroy everyone responsible for ruining his beloved Empire.

This is kinda redeemed with his own exploration and resistance to the matter during the finale of the quest, and I do like that they didn't just make Stalker a puppet of the Sentients like some were thinking, but it still feels off to me.

Also not happy with Alad's return and his being cured. I'll say it: I HATE REDEMPTION STORIES. If a character is villainous they should stay villainous, especially when one falls into greater pits of villainy - as Stalker went through with the Infestation. Also don't like that the Infestation is something that can just be "cured" like Alad apparently makes it out to be. We saw something similar in the Jordas Raid but it always felt more to me like we were just forcing it away with a force it dislike, like scaring a wolf off with fire.

Alad, imo, should have stayed evil. How much cooler would it have been for Frohd to get a little more screentime? To have the Corpus under his command help you clear a path through the Corrupted pouring out of the Void Gate up to the point where they all get flattened by the Sentient that arrives?

... And... well, I suppose we hit the big one now: the Tenno have physical forms.

Don't get me wrong, that I can deal with. I've been okay with the idea of the Tenno being physical for a long time, far before I ever started to favor energy beings... But I REALLY don't like how they did it. What exactly about us put the Orokin off? We're not damaged, we're not scared!

OOOOH! We have glowey eyes and FREAKIN' KICKASS ENERGY POWERS! We're running on X-men logic that, I think we all know, wouldn't really hold up.

If we were damaged, scared, torn up and beaten by the raw energy floating through us that would be one thing. The idea that we represented everything the Void could do to a human? THAT would be something worth fearing... But we're NOT that, we could very easily say "screw this!" change our clothes, hop onto the first shuttle to a Relay and live the rest of our lives as normal people. And... That's... No!

Part of what I've always loved about the Tenno is this idea that they are bound to what they do, like destiny chose them to be these warriors and protectors of the people and what they have become leaves them with only one option: to follow it. The idea that a Tenno could just stop being a Tenno, which we very well could with how we look (don't give me that crap about the eyes, everyone wears visors anyway!)... It rubs me ALL the wrong ways.

It just... it doesn't sit well with me...

I like we know, I like we can stop talking about it, I like that we have a basis to go off of... But for us to be SO FREAKIN' NORMAL... It just sits with me wrong. It feels like a great storytelling opportunity was missed. And we didn't HAVE to be energy spirits for that, just have our bodies broken as damaged and scared by Void energy, sort of like how Dr. Narud from Starcraft looked at one point:

TdwL3Hk.png

But maybe a little more extreme... Or not, hell the idea go along fine with just the energy looking like its eating away at his face!

I'm also going to be getting a lot of "I told you so's" and S#&amp;&#036; for the next few days and I'm not looking forward to that.

Oh forgot one detail:

Also, why the hell was Lotus so concerned for our safety - well, apparently just our Warframe's safety - in Vor's Prize and other such situations if there was LITERALLY no way a Tenno could die from the destruction of our Warframe? Stalker even cut the head off of one but Hunhow's just like "yeah, you know they come back, that's not doing anything"... It just... I HATE THE MATRIX EXPLANATION!!! Such a copout...

HOW THE HELL DID MIRAGE DIE???????

Second Dream Spoilers

Considering we're just controlling the frame, why was Lotus so concerned about the frame potentially blowing up in Vor's Prize?

Ah S#&$, welp. Rerouting this tenno's mind to....how about a Volt this time?

And how the hell was Mirage lost "forever" in Hidden Messages?

I don't have a solution. I don't have a reason. Imo, DE's just screwed the pooch on this one.

Second Dream Spoilers

Considering we're just controlling the frame, why was Lotus so concerned about the frame potentially blowing up in Vor's Prize?

Ah S#&$, welp. Rerouting this tenno's mind to....how about a Volt this time?

just my guess, you may have a lot of warframe, but according to the quest and story and the timeline... there arent another warframe avalabe to you at the beginning, and if I remember correctly Vor was trying to corrupt your warframe and bring it to do his bidding...Which could mean a lot things...Could be possibly mean Vor found out a way to corrupt the Tenno mind....BUT as darvo said that unit was a commonly seen unit. So I guess it more about losing that warframe, and you dont have another one... Even later, you gathered Limbo, Mirrage, and Chroma... I would only consider Chroma as a standard issue type combat warframe, while Mirrage and Limbo are utility based... So it is still critical that she worries about your Excalibur...

I cried when i saw the last parts of Second Dream. And when Stalker did the thing. And also weirded out when you see DE's attempt at trying out Fallout features.

Is this normal?

How come I saw you last online is 3d