Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Morec0 Stuff

Morec0

-extends arms-

Hug me m8

Anyways

Would you rather see Darvo or Baro butt naked?

*brohug*

And Baro, it would help me target his weak spot for a good swift kick.

thanks morec0

You're welcome!

But, seriously, I couldn't remember a lot of names. Some I just put on there because I happened to see they made recent posts. Had I remembered your name/not been limited to 11, you'd be on there.

What's your stance on revives restoring after a mission?

I think it's GREAT! All the buy Revives thing EVER did was get those poor peeps who didn't know better to waste their Platinum. All in all, I think this is superior.

I DO think that there maybe should be penalties instituted for failing a mission by running out of revives, just to try and push players to pay attention and not be able to fall back on it constantly, but that's a discussion for a little bit down the road - though my initial idea is moving the Grustrag bolt and adding faction-associated variants as such a thing.

I think it's GREAT! All the buy Revives thing EVER did was get those poor peeps who didn't know better to waste their Platinum. All in all, I think this is superior.

I DO think that there maybe should be penalties instituted for failing a mission by running out of revives, just to try and push players to pay attention and not be able to fall back on it constantly, but that's a discussion for a little bit down the road - though my initial idea is moving the Grustrag bolt and adding faction-associated variants as such a thing.

and tons of solo players will rejoice. I hated getting cheesed by a random level 40 bombard when I was doing so well in T4S 30 minutes in...

edit: I think not getting bonus exp and the mission rewards is a fair enough penalty

Edited by izzatuw

Touhou or Kancolle (Yes I will ask you weeb S#&$ whether you like it or not)

I feel like this will walk me into a trap. I'm going to abstain from answering this one.

Orokin moon being a possible super-weapon, viable idea?

I haven't heard this but I don't think it likely. Given the Hall of Judgement or whatever DE called it from the Detron Crewman Synthesis getting a show here I'd wager it's more of some kind of administrative sector for the Empire, with the glowing core being Void energy used to power the facilities/generate life support. I'd wager it's possible this is how the Orokin terraformed planets for habitation.

and tons of solo players will rejoice. I hated getting cheesed by a random level 40 bombard when I was doing so well in T4S 30 minutes in...

edit: I think not getting bonus exp and the mission rewards is a fair enough penalty

Hmm, and that may be.

I feel like this will walk me into a trap. I'm going to abstain from answering this one.

I haven't heard this but I don't think it likely. Given the Hall of Judgement or whatever DE called it from the Detron Crewman Synthesis getting a show here I'd wager it's more of some kind of administrative sector for the Empire, with the glowing core being Void energy used to power the facilities/generate life support. I'd wager it's possible this is how the Orokin terraformed planets for habitation.

Hmm, and that may be.

How tall are you?