Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Morec0 Stuff

Morec0

Bilsa, possible first Grineer Queen/proto-queen in a sense?

Highly doubt it. Bilsa lacks a twin and a connection to... well, anyone, especially the kind of connection mentioned in the Kuria Poem. Also don't think that she's the mother of the Twin Queens because of the timeframe in which she sides with the Grineer - AFTER the Empire fell, while the Twins were born in it.

I think she was just the or one of the reasons we have Grineer females - adopted by Grineer clones and taking on Grineer customs, cloning herself to add to their ranks. Having a genetically-superior Orokin be the base MIGHT explain why Grineer females seem to be able to get away with fewer augmentations - legs nonwithstanding, their armor is generally leaner, suggesting less is being crammed into it, and Kela even has HAIR! That ain't something we've seen on a Grineer male anywhere.

given the curent lore about the orokin / orokin related things , do you think tenno are clones of clones nothing more when host for operator ( us players ) to take controle of , could explain why were are so many of the same tenno and could explain how we can change frames freely .

Pardon my English

Wow... So you're into short woman?

Shorter than me, at least. I'm extremely self-conscious about my height (and everything else about my body for that matter) and sort of have a traditional "man is taller than the woman" picture in my head when I think about relationships. Naturally that's not the ONLY reason I find Asian women attractive, but that's for another thread "Creepin' With Morec0".

given the curent lore about the orokin / orokin related things , do you think tenno are clones of clones nothing more when host for operator ( us players ) to take controle of , could explain why were are so many of the same tenno and could explain how we can change frames freely .

Pardon my English

I don't buy the "distant operator" theory because it makes no sense, to me, given the context of peril we find ourselves in and have other Tenno described as being in - Hidden Messages and Vor's Prize. Especially in the latter, if we did just "plug into a Warframe from a distance" what was keeping up from just unplugging and saying "pshhhhh! Take it!" Lotus doesn't care about the Warframes, its the Tenno she wants to protect.

As our ability to switch frames goes that depends on what we are, and I see two possibilities: we're either a energy-filled soul split from our body that possess each of the Warframes, carrying our Void energy with us, or we have a physical body that is injested by the Warframes when we put them on and remolded to fit Guyver-style.

Shorter than me, at least. I'm extremely self-conscious about my height (and everything else about my body for that matter) and sort of have a traditional "man is taller than the woman" picture in my head when I think about relationships. Naturally that's not the ONLY reason I find Asian women attractive, but that's for another thread "Creepin' With Morec0".

Man...

Have you ever been in a relationship?

As our ability to switch frames goes that depends on what we are, and I see two possibilities: we're either a energy-filled soul split from our body that possess each of the Warframes, carrying our Void energy with us, or we have a physical body that is injested by the Warframes when we put them on and remolded to fit Guyver-style.

I personaly dont like energy being theory , and as for body being injected into difirent frame , well what kinda wierd as each frame has it own difirent body build and gender , but you do make good point about pluging and unpluging .

I personaly dont like energy being theory , and as for body being injected into difirent frame , well what kinda wierd as each frame has it own difirent body build and gender , but you do make good point about pluging and unpluging .

Aye, I attribute the gender thing to either something DE hasn't got around to yet/is undecided about or something having to do with the way the Warframes NEEDED to be made to achieve those certain powers. Here's to hoping U18 will give us some good answers, if not point us solidly in the right direction.

Does the term "Loregasm" work as a description for The Second Dream?

I hope so. I HOPE DE's not going to limp out at the end.

ahh...

Would you want one if the opportunity was given?

Why? You offering?

Heh, sorry, kidding. Saw the opportunity, had to.

But most assuredly, it's not of conscious desire not to I'm horribly single, just the aforementioned traits.

I hope so. I HOPE DE's not going to limp out at the end.

Why? You offering?

Heh, sorry, kidding. Saw the opportunity, had to.

But most assuredly, it's not of conscious desire not to I'm horribly single, just the aforementioned traits.

wew. Sorry man I may have a decent amount of girl friends none are looking for a kong distance relationship