The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Most Aesthetically Pleasing Weapons?

KOOKIEZROCKS

Question

Jeez, can I submit everything in this game as eye-candy? Seriously, so many weapons look so great, it's almost hard to choose.

I guess I can try.

Primary; I can't. This one's a tie between Sancti Tigris and Sybaris. Both are beautiful, elegant, and both seem to take to my color schemes very well.

Secondary; I'm having trouble here too. Another tie, between AkJagara and Spira. AkJagara have their sister's looks. Pretty wood grips, simple yet surprisingly attractive barrels, and the way they pair, with one having the blade on top and the other having the blade on the bottom, is very nice. However, the Spira capture a very distinct Chinese feel, with their jade-like green metal, black, and the red ribbons. My only problem is that the ribbons aren't physic'd once you throw them.

Melee; Tipedo or Dual Kama Prime. Personally, the Tipedo looks amazing. The problem is, so do the Dual Kama, and they take a little better to my color schemes than the Tipedo, so I'll just put both. =P

Sancti Tigris, Prisma Gorgon, Cernos(backwings), No Primary(no clutter AND more shared xp to the other crap on me?!)

Sancti Castanas, Embolist, Tysis, Gammacor, Spira.

Venka, Sheev, Jat Kitty-hammer, Brokk, Fang Prime.

Personal Choice based on aesthetics:

No Primary, Gammacor(in hand), Venka.

What I'd actually use:

No Primary, Sancti Castanas, No Melee.

Edited by Laisha

Primary: Sybaris, nothing matches the sleek sexy design combined with the beautiful reload and lever action animations. I'll die if they ever Prime this gun

Secondary: who cares I don't use them lol

Melee: Tonbo, Orthos, Scindo Prime, either Nikana, and that sexy looking Scythe you get from Tenno lab I can't remember the name of

Gun design is top regardless but especially if we include the firing effects, Amprex. Chain lightning is best lightning.

Opticor's design promises big things, and it even delivers on them.

Nothing too flashy but there's value in the "simple" designs of e.g. Braton (dem skins) and Karak.

Anti-vote for Paris Prime :P

Despair & Hikou Prime get an automatic vote in a game about space ninjas, duh.

Akstiletto look awesome IMO (gimme a Prime that can take on Twin Grakatas pls).

Aklex just makes my inner dual Desert Eagle fan feel weird, but also good.

Duel Cestra (and to a lesser degree Dex Furis), for the omg-it-spins.jpg factor lol

Scindo has a stupid amount of great skins, Galatine comes a close second just for the base design.

Orthos (dat DotD skin) looks ... mean, I love it.

Silva & Aegis ... hot dang!

Boltace on Nekros = Fashionframe rejoices.

Edited by NinjaZeku