The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Do The Best Purples Come From?

meIody-

Question

12 answers to this question

Twilight has the best overall spectrum of purple in my opinion. Other pallets have a few, but are usually within the same range, while Twilight has a decent selection with just the right amount of shades that someone might actually use (instead of barely noticeable differences).

Edited by direcyphre

Most of the purples I use come from Infested. Lotus is pastel and I find they tend to be lavenders that tend more towards blue or pink than actual purple. Twilight has a good range, but I don't really feel like it has good strong, saturated true purples like Infested, which is why I use those ones even though I have Twilight. There's a few times I use one of the purples in the Twilight because the color tinting on a few weapons is off and that purple turns it to my normal Infested purple for some reason. But I will warn you, MANY of the color swatches for the purples in the Twilight pallet are not representative of their actual colors when applied. There's also only really 2 or 3 colors I'd legitimately call purple in Twilight. A Lot of it is pinks, lavender-pinks, and indigos, with a few mauves almost all with misrepresenting color swatches.

I'd just open the palette picker and mouse over the color swatches in the pallets with purples and see if there are any you prefer.

Edited by Ceryk