The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guys... I'm Wondering..

Flareux

Question

If an entire raid (8 people) go do the JV raid where everyone got infested impedance (-18% speed to infested)

8 People would make -144% speed to infested... what does the ai do then?... it just doesn't move? or does it go backwards?

17 answers to this question

I would imagine there's a hard cap to how high it stacks to.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Infested_Impedance

This can be stacked to increase effectiveness to a maximum of 72%. Reductions to movement speed, attacks, and staggers of Infested can be further increased with freezing status (aura adds new base speed which makes ice proc even more effective).

If an entire raid (8 people) go do the JV raid where everyone got infested impedance (-18% speed to infested)

8 People would make -144% speed to infested... what does the ai do then?... it just doesn't move? or does it go backwards?

Technicly they should moon walk at you literaly !michael-jackson-moonwalk-1373308464.gif

Edited by trunks013

Took me ~15sek for an answer.

From the wiki:

"This can be stacked to increase effectiveness to a maximum of 72%. Reductions to movement speed, attacks, and staggers of Infested can be further increased with freezing status (aura adds new base speed which makes ice proc even more effective)."

Try PM'ing Renegade343 if you need math help lol. He's like math senpai here :P

With my possibly flawed math, if the Infested have a movespeed of 3m/s, they'd have around -0.5m/s movespeed. Which I don't think should be the case. I'd probably reckon they are capped to have the lowest possible movespeed before hitting 0m/s.

EDIT: Disregard post. Got ninja'd.

Edited by BattleBrows

This can be stacked to increase effectiveness to a maximum of 72%. Reductions to movement speed, attacks, and staggers of Infested can be further increased with freezing status (aura adds new base speed which makes ice proc even more effective).

From the wiki:

"This can be stacked to increase effectiveness to a maximum of 72%. Reductions to movement speed, attacks, and staggers of Infested can be further increased with freezing status (aura adds new base speed which makes ice proc even more effective)."

Maybe because 4*18=72 and maximum amount of players in a normal mission is 4. There should be a sidenote if it would/not work raids. Complain in my message wall there if you feel the need.

Maybe because 4*18=72 and maximum amount of players in a normal mission is 4. There should be a sidenote if it would/not work raids. Complain in my message wall there if you feel the need.

Also the page has not been updated after the release of TJV discounting housekeeping/bot edits. This means the page has not been edited with the new information coming from U17.9.1.

Also quoting a comment on the page by an unregistered user on October 1st

You could get 144% slow in the new raid stacking 8 of these, not sure how much infested there'll actually be, or how much non archwing content if it is hybrid, but well. Might be interesting.

No responds have been made to this and all comments afterwards are of alerts that have had this mod as a reward. Edited by Jeloxale

From the wiki:

This is only because normally you can only have 4, making it 72%

Having 8 would cause it to be 144%, it doesn't mean it's fully capped at 72% unless proven or announced otherwise.