The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Prime And Syandanas.

Imstillnotsure123

Question

16 answers to this question

Unfortunately, I think the best looking Syandana for Nova Prime is the Yamako Prime. So far have not been a fan of any of the capes with the exception of the Palantine and that doesn't work on her either. 

Prime clips. Prisma and Standard fit perfectly between the vent fins. Yomo and Asa also work incredibly well.

At least she has some that work with her issues though... Flower Saryn and Trinity Prime are impossible for those of us that can't handle the clipping.

But as far as capes go, no. You won't find anything that works.

Edited by Ceryk

Prime clips. Prisma and Standard fit perfectly between the vent fins. Yomo and Asa also work incredibly well.

At least she has some that work with her issues though... Flower Saryn and Trinity Prime are impossible for those of us that can't handle the clipping.

But as far as capes go, no. You won't find anything that works.

Thanks, I just know it looks the best on here, couldn't remember if it actually clips.

Just wondering, Is there a Syandana that is similar in design (By that i mean capeish) that fits Nova Prime's back? Those funnel things just kinda clip through the Izvara Syandana and its getting on my nerves. Also, what cape looks (In your opinion) the coolest on a Nova Prime?

I use the Yomo - it's a simple one of 2 cloth flaps, kind of unobtrusive but pretty (parts of it can be gold) and it slips nicely between the two pod things on her back.

I use the Yomo - it's a simple one of 2 cloth flaps, kind of unobtrusive but pretty (parts of it can be gold) and it slips nicely between the two pod things on her back.

Yomo is love, Yomo is life.

Also beautiful on Frost and Limbo.  Looks like a scarf, goes perfect with their coats.