Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Azima Picture Please?

Necr0Ra1se

Good sir, isn't that weapon for the 100th day of login?

Unless I missed something, no one would be able to get a hold of it for approximately three months.

You have missed something ol' chap, depending on your play time / mastery ranking the system grants you retroactive days. 

I updated and was on day 49 for example.

Good sir, isn't that weapon for the 100th day of login?

Unless I missed something, no one would be able to get a hold of it for approximately three months.

You have missed something ol' chap, depending on your play time / mastery ranking the system grants you retroactive days. 

No no yo don't get it i am asking DE not to give me this weapon right away or even reveal it's stats. Just a picture of this weapon. Even "NEW WEAPONS (U18 MEGATHREAD)" Don't have any mentions of this weapon.

You aren't on day 49, you have 49 logins left until next milestone.

• 2 months later...
On 04/12/2015 at 11:07 AM, TisEric said:

While that would have been nice, it would have been slightly broken for us old-timers... ;)

On 12/4/2015 at 2:07 AM, TisEric said:

LMAO I wish it did, I'd be on 500+ easily if that was true. No, you had 49 days left until the milestone of 50 on your first day. 

Edited by Gelkor

sucks for the ps4 because if you keep warframe on with the warframe file still open but not up it doesn't count for the days........ I'd be a great amount higher if they;ve fixed the bug as I've been on nearly every single day since the update

(How To Fix) CLOSE the game before you play it and it can then work

Edited by (PS4)avatar-heart

6 hours ago, (PS4)avatar-heart said:

sucks for the ps4 because if you keep warframe on with the warframe file still open but not up it doesn't count for the days........ I'd be a great amount higher if they;ve fixed the bug as I've been on nearly every single day since the update

(How To Fix) CLOSE the game before you play it and it can then work

Yeah ever since new Daily Tribute (Log-in rewards renamed) I've made a habit of PS Close Application near reset time.

(Previously.... I would stay logged in for a week at a time...)