Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Tenno, Animae258, Left Us

Lirrea

Sorry for your loss, sorry for your friend, sometimes life doesn't seem to be fair, but it's the price of being alive. I can only hope he is in true peace now.

Praying for the soul of your friend just because can help him a lot in this new stage of him. 

First i'd like to say that i am sorry for being late, i was unaware of this until this morning when a friend of mine told me about it and while i didn't know Animae258 that well i do remember having a a couple conversations with him in-game, he seemed like a swell fellow. It's saddening to see a fellow founder leave like this, i regret not getting to know him better and i send my sincere condolences to his family and his friends like yourself Lir. If you ever need to talk, vent or anything, feel free to message me at anytime. 

R.I.P Animae528, may you have amazing adventures in the second dream. You may be gone, but certainly not forgotten.

Edited by itsXthomasTAG

I follow a simple logic, according to which it is always sad when a person dies, unless they pose a great threat to their siblings. I can read that Animae was an excellent person, a capable fellow Tenno in mission, a trustworthy friend - it doesn't take any logic to understand that his loss is terribly sad. Nobody should feel that miserable, especially with a heart like that.

I don't think I have ever met him in person, or even in game, so that makes me a little afraid of being disrespectful.

But I would still be glad to offer my support for our fellow player and fighter. And for all those who were close to him, and are now finding themselves with a hole inside their hearts.
Maybe this message, and the messages of us all, will be able to fill that hole with love once again. Or, maybe, it will not. But the fact that all of us are jumping here to show their support should not be ignored.

Again, I shall offer you my support and condolences. I'm afraid I can only be good with words right now, but I hope you will get my message as it is meant to be. No one gets left behind.

Edited by -Vin-

Although I've never met Animae258, I wish to offer my deepest condolences to all. Taking one's own life can seem cowardly, but there is some courage involved. Not condoning suicide, but it can eat at you inside to the point where you don't feel that you can take it anymore. Let us all live in his memory.... Not just for him, but for all of us.

My sincerest condolences. I may never have met Animae258 among the many Tenno we fight alongside, and I may never have spoken to him among the many people who play this game.

Nevertheless, he seems like the kind of person I wish to have met and played with. A player like Animae258 will always be remembered for those small acts of kindness, for the little things he did for others- helping a newbie out on Terminus, being the first to say hello, showing them the ropes. Those who play this game and love this game because of him will remember him in some way. For others, he may have been a part of that great farming run, or he may have been the guy who broke the farming monotony by doing something different. It is in the things he did that he will be remembered. Nothing he did was insignificant.

To those outside the game, whether he was family, friend, or acquaintance, he has touched someone's life- and yours more so than others, it seems. He will live on in all of those he has met. He lives on in memory, in the small moments that made others laugh or cry. May he live anew in the lives of others, and I hope that wherever he is, in a Second Dream or merely cast into the Void, he sees the good he brought in his time on this Earth.

my condolences for the lost of your friend Lirrea, I actually played a little with him some time ago in few missions in the Void, he was really nice and was one of the best player I encounter since I'm in Warframe...

May you rest in peace, dear Animae ~

Edited by SakidoElexion