Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers]Warning Do Not Play 2Nd Dream

Xenonagai

And this is a great example of how not to provide quest feedback.

What end?

Calm down.

Use detail.

Quest related spoilers below.

I think he's experiencing Dark Souls boss battle syndrome from being unable to reach the Somatic link at the end of the quest.

Edited by Dalimir

And this is a great example of how not to provide quest feedback.

What end?

Calm down.

Use detail.

Probably can't figure out how to use the laser.

Fire button/ Left mouse button

Took me a while too.

Edited by Kalenath

Quest related spoilers below.

I think he's experiencing Dark Souls boss battle syndrome from being unable to reach the Somatic link at the end of the quest.

If that is the case, he can shoot the shockwaves with the laser to dissipate them.makes walking up to the target a breeze.

*I* personally was unable to kill the

Stalker

in there, so it MAY be impossible to doso, I didn't have the patience to try.

tried dude.... and all i get is getting pushed back

Spam them directly at the exalted blade waves to dissipate them while slowly moving forward.

If that is the case, he can shoot the shockwaves with the laser to dissipate them.makes walking up to the target a breeze.

*I* personally was unable to kill the

Stalker

in there, so it MAY be impossible to doso, I didn't have the patience to try.

yeah, you can't kill him at any point during the quest.

I had an epic 40 minute battle with him on the moon before I realized that

Edited by rapt0rman

tried dude.... and all i get is getting pushed back

Aim at Stalker, press fire. Avoid his disks if you can or blast them. Short bursts work best and make for shorter recharge. Get to the machine, look up, hit the light with everything you have.

Edited by Kalenath

Spam them directly at the exalted blade waves to dissipate them while slowly moving forward.

yeah, you can't kill him at any point during the quest.

Actually, I was able to kill him during the Moon quest where you have to re-orient the compass... dunno if you're SUPPOSED to, but it made the whole mission super-easy after he was gone

ok but i need DE to add some onscreen feedback to let me know i have a hand laser it took me a while to figure it out

i did the escape with me mission without knowing it was a thing

Edited by V45H

Aim at Stalker, press fire. Avoid his disks if you can or blast them. Short bursts work best and make for shorter recharge. Get to the machine, look up, hit the light with everything you have.

thank you..but apparently, you have to aim using that girl you're holding and deflect using your warframe.. any ideas where i can post this info and make everyone's life easier?

ok but i need DE to add some onscreen feedback to let me know i have a hand laser it took me a while to figure it out

i did the escape with me mission without knowing it was a thing

Lotus does tell you to use your power to protect yourself or something of that sort

thank you..but apparently, you have to aim using that girl you're holding and deflect using your warframe.. any ideas where i can post this info and make everyone's life easier?

deflect? also you move faster if you dont aim with right mouse and just fire with left mouse also short bursts are better so you dont waste laser energy

can we get a spoiler tag on this post please?

Edited by V45H

can we get a spoiler tag on this post please?

Honestly if you play WF on PC you should have done the quest as soon as you could to avoid spoilers, and if you're a console player you should have stopped going to the forum or any WF related site like the reddit, if not, you've been spoiled about a million times over by now, large numbers of players can't contain something like that for long.

Honestly if you play WF on PC you should have done the quest as soon as you could to avoid spoilers, and if you're a console player you should have stopped going to the forum or any WF related site like the reddit, if not, you've been spoiled about a million times over by now, large numbers of players can't contain something like that for long.

Right, because players totally can't join the game right as U18 hits and have to work their way up to doing the Second Dream, right? Nah, they're already there and know the story.

Right, because players totally can't join the game right as U18 hits and have to work their way up to doing the Second Dream, right? Nah, they're already there and know the story.

Frankly I doubt players that don't bother with the quests care about spoilers.

Frankly I doubt players that don't bother with the quests care about spoilers.

Not people who don't care for the story you walnut, I mean players that are just downloading the game right now and have to work their way all the way to the Second Dream. Are you saying they should just stay off all social networking related to Warframe because the veteran players *apparently* can't control themselves long enough to keep labeling everything as spoilers? Because that's what I'm getting from you.

Not people who don't care for the story you walnut, I mean players that are just downloading the game right now and have to work their way all the way to the Second Dream. Are you saying they should just stay off all social networking related to Warframe because the veteran players *apparently* can't control themselves long enough to keep labeling everything as spoilers? Because that's what I'm getting from you.

Eh, a new player wouldn't know to avoid spoilers, lets face it, months from now we can still spoil new players that haven't gone through the quests yet, it's unfortunate but veterans can't keep labeling it as spoilers forever, and even with the best will in the world we can't be perfect about it, notice how they spoiled it multiple times on prime time even though they tried no to.

I didn't realize you could shoot the beam until I'd spend a good five minutes trying to get to the pod. There really does need to be a text window that pops up and tells you how to fire the beam.

Once I figured it out, though, it was easy. You just keep targeting Stalker, and when he starts his attack animation, spritz him with the beam to block it. Easy peasy.

There really does need to be a text window that pops up and tells you how to fire the beam.

The Lotus literally says, multiple times, to "Channel your Energy."

Do people think she's being metaphorical or something? You have this function keybound. It channels your energy. You have literally been using this keybind since day one. Uh, I hope? Maybe we need the tutorial popups all over again in the quest.

The Lotus literally says, multiple times, to "Channel your Energy."

Do people think she's being metaphorical or something? You have this function keybound. It channels your energy. You have literally been using this keybind since day one. Uh, I hope? Maybe we need the tutorial popups all over again in the quest.

Oddly enough, in a completely unique situation that players have never encountered before, full of many dangers and distractions for which we have no frame of reference, many of us don't connect Lotus's yammering with an actual keypress.