The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler] For Those Of You Who Aren't Fans Of The Tenno Transmissions

Arcaedias

They can be turned off in Options>Audio>Untick Operator Voice

I saw a thread about this last night and no one mentioned knowing that you can, indeed, turn it off. Enjoy your solitude.

Edit: This removes the Transmission Window as well as the audible messages that the Operators send.

Edited by Arcaedias

I find it immersive, and kinda cool, but good to know if I get sick of it.

I've said it once, and i'll say it again.

Me and my friend heard his Tenno say "Woah, that was a close one" after breaking a container. It isn't immersive.

Change the dialogue to be a little more character fitting. (where talking about genocidal maniacs controling a suite of war) Then I will be happy.

This. Let us be as prejudiced and borderline racist as our enemies (you know, like how the Grineer aways call us "skoom"). After all, we would be.

This. Let us be as prejudiced and borderline racist as our enemies (you know, like how the Grineer aways call us "skoom"). After all, we would be.

Exactly. I wouldn't mind are Tenno just breaking out laughing in a transmission while where murdering a flock of Greneer. Or saying some line like. "Dang I missed his heart" when killing a Greneer/corpus.

It would make it feel like their talking to themselfs and commenting on their work rather than talkign the warframe.

im having problems with the lore behind tenno operator  relationship,  he talk to warframe? does warframe have a mind that we controll that lives in symbiosis with the operator, operator is npc in this theory?  or do we play the "as" the operator and he/she is insane and talks to him self? 

i dont get it ... :D other wise this is much liked and needed content

- random texts 

"Could they clone something a little less Ugly?"

^ There they already are racist.

LOL

I've never heard this line (probably because I turned off transmissions almost instantly after quest completion). We need more of it's kind.

I've said it once, and i'll say it again.

Me and my friend heard his Tenno say "Woah, that was a close one" after breaking a container. It isn't immersive.

As said, your opinion.

TBH, in my experience, my operator has said things at appropriate times, never something like this lol