Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wow De.... [Spoiler]

FlareStarX

You have made the longest tutorial for any MMO, it takes 2 years to get through it to get to character customization (instert Kappa face here)

But really, I haven't told you how amazing you did for this quest, the lore, the dialouge, the music! It was all amazing

Warframe doesn't have a good tutorial......it's not necessarily the best, but it's quite nice if you compare it to no tutorial.

If it was shorter, and more condensed in information it would be much better.

But it's fine as is..

Edited by Magnulast

For the Pround Frenchies Frogs same like  like me we have  "l'art de la guerre"  art of war in the help french forum ...so is it  perfectly detailled whith shem , pics &graph u can understand it easy in every language ;} Salout and dont be affraid just go see French  Forum for one time  and meet very passionate tennos shared   Tennos greath soul ;} see u on battlefield PS fa

ites l'effort a votre tour , de prendre la peine de decouvrirs la joie d'apprendre dans une autre langue    JIPIXXVIIII   

Basically it has no tutorial. I just learned that faction damage mods affect Exalted Blade. In fact I am learning stuff every day.

Some kind of mid-level in-game info system would be nice.

But it's a wonderful learning experience! Everybody loves that Dark Souls 'Tells you nothing' vibe.