The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Spoiler) Poll: Do You Like The New Storyline.

(PSN)Doctor-Blitz-

Personally I really like the new story line as it shows our role and character in the game. 

I just wish there was cinematic and story lines for each Warframe, to understand its past and character we portray when we use the frame.

Maybe a story about the each individual original Tenno who wielded each Warframe?

No. It really takes me out of the universe to know I'm not actually in the Warframe in those battles I'm fighting but instead just remotely controlling the thing from some bigass chair like a video game.

That's what I'm ALREADY DOING, I don't NEED to be reminded of it.

Yes. I loved it. I actually, for one, like the fact that the children from Zariman 10-0 is still alive as I was bothered by the fact that I thought the Warframes contained the children from what I perceived from Ember P's codex entry. The focus system I like, but the point gain for it needs rework. I actually like the story real well.

My friend said he loved it and never had feels in Warframe like that before. He also had to go to ER for having an erection for more than 4 hours... He has problems.